A horrible joke (SoL + OG)

So one night my friend dm'd me asking me to write something for them. The idea was uh, stupid but if it's stupid then it's worth writing. I asked him where he wanted this to be posted on and he said this, but also approved of me using this for SoL.

Canonically, this happens after WoT and during a certain encore/epilogue story. I'll explain why I put 2 tags for this chapter later on.

===

(Yes this is an actual irl photo I took in HK)

// 1:23 pm, Lungmen Downtown, Streets //

Sometimes, I hate my friends.

I walked down the pebble road with green leaves and trees scattered around the 'park'. Vierren, Hope, Deevy and I just finished eating at one of the sushi restaurants in Lungmen. I'm surprised that Lungmen basically has every type of cuisine in one place.

The coal haired Lupo's ears wiped his mouth with a napkin full of flowers of different colours. Deevy, the Sarkaz was just browsing the internet on her phone while carrying bags with new clothes inside. Our Elafia on the other hand had her eyes pinned on the shops right next to us.

But she spotted what napkin Vierren was using first and decided to make a fuss about it.

Hope burst out in laughter as the wolf stared at her with his eyes wide open. The rest of us looked at her with an eyebrow raised, wondering what she was laughing at. 

"Seriously? Roses on a napkin? What are you, a child?"

Deevy took notice of this and followed the deer's laughter. Vierren's veins nearly popped out of his head and gave the cute napkin more wrinkles. His hands curled into a fist closed his eyes and drew it back to his shoulders. The girls let out an 'eep' and stopped laughing.

I, on the other hand, didn't really care. Never wanted to go outside and eat, yet they still insisted on dragging me along. When the girls laughed I just eyed the Lupo and returned back to walking. 

Vierren tried to justify his action of using a childish napkin by snapping back at them. 

"This was on sale! If I wasn't running low on money then to hell with this *Siracusa profanities*! And you! Stop staying silent to pity me!" 

"Whatever you say. I'm just kind of uhm... angry, that you all dragged me into going outside."

"Get some exercise once in a while." 

"Exercise my ass. You call eating 5 dishes of sushi exercise?"

"Hey, don't insult it. It was pretty good."

"I'd rather eat Deevy's cooking over that crap. At least I get to stay in the Boss' bar while doing my own stuff."

"What was that for?" Deevy spoke out. "I'm not that bad!"