Chapter 1 - The Devas seek help

It was a clear and beautiful morning as the sun rose from his bed of the mountains and started to flood Mother Earth with his rays of light. On the topmost peak of the mountains, which is now recognized to be Mount Kailash - the heavenly abode of Lord Mahadev and Devi Parvati, stood a man in deep penance his hair flowing freely and his beard so long that it touched the ground.

This man who was involved in penance was the current Asura king - Bhayankarasur . He had been praying to Mahadev for years in hopes of getting a boon from him. Suddenly the whole of Mount Kailash was brightened up by a white flash as Dev Adidev Mahadev stood in front of Bhayankarasur . as Bhayankarasur opened his eyes started watering at the sight of the supreme lord - the Bakthavastsala who is said to fulfill his devotees wished without fail.

Mahadev :Kalyan ho putr Bhayankarasur. You have pleased me with your devotion and penance. Tell me what is it that you wish for? Bhayankarasur :Prabhu , I wish to be immortal and be undefeated forever.
Mahadev: Putr, ask me for anything else other than Immortality and victory forever as I cant present you with that.
Bhayankarasur was angry as he thought that his penance was wasted .Suddenly an idea struck him.
Bhayankarasur: Fine prabhu, then grant me the boon I can only be killed only by person who is both mortal and a dev who is also a member of Suryadev's family.
Shiva: Thathastu

Bhayankarasur ectastic with his boon started wreaking havoc on Trilok. he defeated Indradev and conquered Swarglok. On prithvilok sages and rishis were banned from worshipping the tridev. Those who continued to so their yagnas were disrupted and they were punished heinously. Bhudevi started to sink under the weight of all the sins committed . Helpless she and the Devas along with Brahmadev prayed to the Supreme Preserver,the one who is dark skinned and has a constant smile, the Shank-Chakr-Gandha-Pani , the bearer of the Sudharshan Chakr, the Koumodaki Gada, the Padma and the Celestial conch the Panchajanya, the husband of the personification of material wealth and the brother of Shakti herself, the Jagatpita of the whole - Shri LakshmiNarayanan the protector of the Trilok.
A smile immediately on all the devas's face as they saw the peaceful face of the protector lying on Sheshnag with his feet pressed by Shri herself.
Narayan: Pranam Brahmadev, Pranam Indradev and Pranam Devi Prithvi.
Indra: Prabhu you are the supreme Preserver the protector of this entire universe. The atrocities of Bhayankarasur increase day by day . Aap ki punarjanm Lene ki vaqt aa gayi hai pravu. Hamara sahayata kijiye or iss dusht asur se hame mukti dijiye,Prabhu hum aapse vinti karte hain.(The time for your rebirth has finally occured Prabhu. Help us Prabhu and free us from this evil asur, I beg u)
Dev Indra got on his knees as he pleaded the God of the three world.
Devi Prithvi:  Hey Madhusoodhana,hey lakshmipati hey garudadhwaja sahayata kijiye . Rokiye iss dusht asur aur iske neeche jo asure hai unko bhi. Mukti kijiye mujhe iss bhoj. Swami din bar din Bhayankarasur ka dushkarmaein badhti Jaa rahi hain. Iski paapon mein aur bardash kar nahi.(Hey Madhusoodhana! Hey Lakshmipati! Hey Garudadhwaja! Help us. Stop this evil and the Asura beneath him. Free me from this burden. Day after day Bhayankarasur's evil deed are increasing . I cannot tolerate his sins anymore.)

Vishnu smiled and said" The answer lies not with me but with Suryadev. Have you forgotten the prophecy and the boon that Bhayankarasur has. Only a member of Suryadev's family who is both mortal and a god can defeat him. Not only that his defeat can also be done only by a person who has sin in him but is pure. A person who follows dharma and he who is the husband of Niyati herself the Goddess of Balance and Nature, they who have the power over time itself ,the ansh of Suryadev and Mahadev and my best friend - The god of war, peace and loyalty 'Vasusen Karn' himself!"

Hey guys!
It's me Varsha! This is my first story and I would really love some comments on how this part is . This story is inspired by a story I read where Karn was actually a dev and that he was trained by Suryadev himself . It's a really awesome story so please go check it out.

Also please as this is my first time I would love some feedback and constructive critisism but if you want to insult and bash my book or me, those comments will be deleted and you will get just as bad as a response back.
Hope you enjoy this story as much as I did in writing it and if there are any grammatical mistakes or any spelling checks that I need to be aware of please DM me.

Thank you and have a lovely day. Guys
~~Varsha❤️❤️