Kala Pradarshan

After Karn left with Abhinaya the Kuru princes continued to the arena. Yudhishtir and Duryodhan were in one  chariot, Bheem and Dushashan in the second chariot, Arjun and Vivinsati in the third, Yuyutsu and Vikarn in the fourth and Nakul and Sahadev in the last chariot. The princes were both excited and at the same time wary to be back in the palace. They were excited to meet their families after so long but were also dreading the politics that were sure to begin the minute they stepped in. But the main reason of their emotions were fighting Karn. Their determination to prove themselves was coupled with curiosity on how good of a warrior Karn was. Little did they know that they would be fighting Dev Vasusen himself.
Dushashan looked at his brother and he sighed. He could see his brother tense and he himself was worried. After Shakuni's true side had been revealed it was hard for them to trust anybody. To be very frank Dushashan still didn't trust many of the elders. If not for reconciling with the Pandavas he would have truly lost himself to hatred along with his brothers. He was thankful to Karn for that because he was the first person to step up for them and support them without asking anything in return. Dushashan snapped out of his reverie when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to see Bheem concerned.
Bheem: tu kabse itna shaant bhaitna seek gaya? Mamashree shakuni ki baare mein soch rahe ho? (Since when did you learn to be so quiet. Thinking of Shakuni?)
Sush:Arrey uska Naam mat le wo Sirf ab gandharraj hain mere liye mere mama nahi. Aur Mein mahal mein hamare aagman ke baare Mein soch raha tha. Pata nahi agar ab bhi wohi rajneeti ka shadiyantra Mein Sab pasa hua hain? (Don't take his name he is now only Gandhar's king for me not my uncle. I was thinking about our arrival in the palace and whether everyone is still stuck in the trap of politics)
Bheem nodded and sighed. He really wished that he was not a royal sometimes. Suddenly their chariots lurched to a stop and the princes looked to see a huge arena in front of them. Each of them knew that it was time for their grand entry as two chariots were waiting. The Pandavas got into a separate chariot and the Kauravas into one. Both sets of brothers nodded at each other and signalled the charioteer to head towards the arena.

Meanwhile in the palace there was a great commotion for the princes would finally return today. Bheeshma looked out into the city and the banks of the Ganga river as he anticipated the arrival of his grandsons. He looked to the sky and smiled as he noticed Suryadev's glow. He knew that this signified the return of his eldest grandson who apparently was now also his gurubhratha. God knows how he convinced Bhagwan Parshuram when he himself had to depend on his mother for support. He chuckled as the mischievous smile of Vasusen crept into his mind. It was ironic how his eldest son was named after the God who had disappeared for the sake of dharma and was foretold to return again when he was needed.
Karn: Lagta hain bahut hi Khaas baath hai pitamaha jo aap itni der muskura rahe hain. Haina kanha? (looks like its a very special thing that grandfather is thinking about to make him smile so much isn't is kanha?)
Kanha: Haan jyesht mujhe lagta wo hum dono ke baare Mein Hi soch raha hoga kyunki hum dono itne manmohak hain. (Yes brother I think he was thinking about us after all we are so charming)
Bheeshma turned around in shock and looks to see a dark coloured boy almost as dark as midnight around the age of 18 and a man radiating like Suryanarayana himself with a smile that could light up the whole world and was around the age of 25. Bheeshma smiled as he realized the two standing in front of him were his grandsons. One was the hope of Kuruvansh and the other the hope of Yaduvansh.
Bheeshma: Mujhe Iss bath Mein acharya nahi hai ki tum dono ek saath ho par Phir bhi puchta hoon tum mile kaise?(I am not surprised you two are met but I'll still ask how did you two meet?)
Karn narrated him the story of his and Krishna's childhood and Bheeshma looks at them silently asking whether they were done giving him Grey hairs. But krishna smiled cheekily.
Kanha: Aur itna bhi nahi Jyesht Sirf Kuruvansh ka yuvraj nahi parantu Yaduvansh ka bhi hai. (And that's not all he is also the crown prince of Yadavas as well)
Karn glared at him as kanha cheekily smiled.
Karn: oh mahapurush main dono rajyon ka yuvraj tho hoon par dono ka maharaj nahi banoonga tho sochna bhi mat. Yadukul ka maharaj tum ho kyunki Balram ko agar Mein maharaj banaane ka sochunga bhi tho wo meri peeche aayega jab tak Mein kissi aur ka uttaradhikari banaunga aur Hastinapur ke liye Suyo aur Yudhi hain tho main tho inn dono rajyon ki simhasan ke paas hi nahi jaaunga ( Oh great one you are to be the king of the Yadukul even tho i am the crown prince. If I crown bal he will pester me until I change my mind and for Hastinapur suyo and yudhi are there to take care so I will not go near the thrones of these kingdoms at all)
Bheeshma rolled his eyes at their banter while kanha pouted and hid himself behind his bhaiya seeing bheeshm's glare.
Karn grinned sheepishly and informed him that the brothers were on their way to kalapradarshan. Bheeshma nodded at this.
Bheeshma: Aur tumhare kya tum Iss mein paristit to hona padega. Kalapradarshan ko maine aisi prabandh kiya hai koi bhi aakar pradarshan kar sakta hai. (And you have to take part in this because the event is taking place in such a way that everyone can show their skills)