Brothers Meet

Prologue:
While Bheeshm conversed with Duryodhan they failed to notice that there was someone or should I say Some people standing behind the pillars listening to the conversation.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The pandavas were shocked to say the least. The Eldest Yudhishtir was elated to know that his younger cousins did not hate him for being the heir to the throne but because he felt neglected. He also felt hurt that Duryodhan had not outright told him the cause of the hatred towards him. All Yudi wanted was to have a loving family who would understand him and give him support when he neede it. When his father Maharaj Pandu had passed away,he was forced to become the pillar and strength of his mother and his younger brothers.He had to step up to fulfill the role of father for his younger brothers. When he reached Hastinapur he had hoped his cousins and family would be able to give him the rest and assurance he needed so badly. But instead he discovered that his cousins hated him because he was the heir to the throne of Hastinapur. 

Bheem didn't know what to think. Before coming to Hastinapur he had heard about how the Kauravas were evil omens and his thought process had only been solidified after his welcome by them in Hastinapur. Not to mention how he had been poisoned. But he was also not that dumb as the others believed. He had noticed how the elders behaved with them and he had often wondered if the reason of their cousins hatred towards him and his brothers was due to their treatment towards them.
Arjun and the twins were shocked to know that their older cousin didn't hate them and might actually like them. Sahadev found it a bit easier than the other two. All three of them had never had the time to form their own opinions they had only observed what the elders' perspective. Could the Kauravas and Pandavas actually have a happy familial relation ?
Far away from Hastinapur two young boys viewed the scene with mischievous smiles.

Kanha: Vrisha pandavon ke man mein shanka aa gaya hai ab shakuni mama ko thoda tang karne ka man kar raha hai. Aakhir hamare mamashri hai tho unke zindagi ko aise hi shanti se jaane nahi de sakte na. ( Vrisha now that there is a bit of doubt in the minds of the pandavas  I feel like troubling Shakuni mama a bit. Afterall he is our uncle so we can't let his life continue in peace  can we? 

Vasusen: Mai bhi wahi soch raha tha Kanha par uske liye hame pehle Kauravon aur Pandavon dono se mitrata karna hoga aur unki beech yeh jo galat faimi usko thoda kam karna hoga. Kyunki agar isi dooriyan kee saath agar yeh do bhaiyon ki samooh guru Dron ke ashram jaayenge na tho wo aur bhi alag ho  jaayenge. Ab dekh mein hamaari parivaar ko kaise phir se milaata hoon.(I was also thinking  the same thing, Kanha but before that we have to  befriend both the Kauravas as well the Pandavas and reduce a bit of the misunderstandings between them. Because if they go on to Gurukul with these misunderstandings they will just grow even more apart.) 

Kanha smirked and nodded. He knew that Karn's first goal would be to  release the heavy weight on the shoulders of both Yudhishtir and Duryodhan. He frowned at the thought of the threat known as Bhayankarasur. True he was given such a boon that only Vasusen would be able to put an end to him but that did not mean that the other devas could not intervene. He smirked at the storm that was coming the way of the universe .His dear  sister and the love of his best friends life - Devi Niyati or Nitya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karn slowly walked back to his house from the banks of Ganga. His father had left along with mahamahim back to the palace. Having witnessed the conversation of Bheeshm and Suyodhan he knew that the Pandavas mind were in huge turmoil. He could practically sense the emotions rolling off his younger brother and how the weight that was placed in his shoulders was crushing him.
He suddenly stopped when he heard  the sound of heart shattering sobs from a nearby grove of mango trees. Immediately knowing to whom they belonged to he quicly rushed there to see the eldest prince of Kurukul sitting on a rock slab and  weeping hugging himseld. Anger and sadness coursed through the veins of Karn when he realised that this was the sanctuary of his brother . He slowly moved closer and closer to his brother until he was standing right in front of him and pulled the younger lad  into a tight hug. 
Yudhishtir's P.O.V:
After listening to my pitamah talk with his cousin I led my brothers away so as not to be caught. I am extremely conflicted and don't know how or whether to approach my cousin and talk to him at all. I encountered uncle Vidur who once again lectured me about how I should keep up with my studies of the Vedas and politics. I don't want to  but I still listened to him and sat to my studies till mid morning when my uncle again scolded me for making a mistake and questioning what was written in  the Vedas. I remember exactly what happened.