Realisation

Prologue:
Krishna and Balram set off to Mathura while Karn and his parents set off to Hastinapur.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They set off in the 2nd Prahar (6 am to 9 am) an hour before it ended and were now nearing the close of the 3rd prahar(9 am to 12 pm).
Karn: Ma baba aap thoda vishram kar lijiye. Hum chaar ghante bina rukhe chal rahe hain. Main jaankar thoda paani lekar aata hoon. ( Mother father you two rest for a while. We have walking continuously for the past 4 hours. I will go get some water for us.)
Both Radha and Adhirath nodded. Once Karn was out of hearing range, Radha turned to her husband.
Radha ma : Arya jab humne Vasusen ko uski janm ki rahasya bataya tha usne pehle se hi pata hone ko keh diya tha. Iska arth yeh nahi hai na ki woh hamse sirf prem karne ki dong kar raha hai aur such mein hum sabse nafrat karta hai?(Dear, When we told Vasusen of his birth secret he was non chalant and said he already knew. This doesnt mean that he is just pretending to love us and hates us in secret right?)
Adhirath: Nahi radha wo Hume kabhi nafrat nahi karega. Haan main Jaana chaahta hoon ki usko kaise pata chala par jo bhi karan wo hume abhi bhi pyaar karta hai. Akhir Kanha ne Devaki ka aatva Putra Tha shaayad humara putr bhi kuch kar e ke liye hi janm Liya hai. (No Radha our son will never hate us. Yes I am suprised and curious as to how he found out but I am ure that whatever the reason he till loves us. After all Kanha turned out to be the eighth child of Devaki maybe our son is also born to achieve something.)
Radha ma was still not convinced. Karn smiled knowing that his Radha ma was still not convinced came back with the water. He served them both the water and had some himself.
Karn : Mata aapko yaad hai jab maine aap se bola tha ki mujhe mere janm ki rahasya phle se hi pata tha. Mein yeh bhi jaanta hoon ki aap Mata kunti ki sevika thi. Mata mujhe pata hai ki aap ko yeh dar avashya lagega ki main aapse nafrat karunga par aisa nahi hai. Main dono aapse aur mata Kunti ko prem karta hoon. Mujhe meri janm kis paristati mein hua tha jaan tha hoon. Aap chinta mat kijiye. ( Mata you remember when I told you that I already knew my birth secret. I also know you were Mata Kunti 's servant. Mata I know you feel scared that I will hate you but that is not the truth. I love both you and Mata kunti. I know under what conditions I was born. Please don't worry )
Radha smiled hearing the words of comfort from her son. She was glad to know he harboured no hate towards her or his birth mother. Though what Kunti had done was a mistake. She was still a young girl who was naive at that point.
They resumed their journey to Hastinapur and reached around afternoon the next day. Adhirata was able to get a job as Bhism's charioteer.
Karn smiled as he knew it was time for his destiny to start.

It was a new day when Adhiratha in a hurry forgot his lunch . Karn on his way to do Surya pooja picked it up and then went on to the Ganga to hand it over after his pooja. When he reached there he saw that Mahamahim was offering his prayers and that his father stood to a side. He smiled handed over the lunch and then started doing his own pooja. He smiled as the rays of Suryadev increased as if his heavenly father was welcoming him with happiness.
Mahamahim P.O.V:
I was doing my prayers to Mata Ganga and Suryadev when suddenly I felt Suryadev's rays increasing and a divinely presence. I thought that maybe Suryadev or maybe my mother had appeared but when I opened my eyes there was no one. I looked around to see the source of this phenomenon when I saw a young man of atleast 16 yrs standing in the water beside me and doing Suryanarayana pooja. I was shocked at how much bhakti this young man had even though he looked like he was barely one year older to the Jyesht Pandav. As I finished musing about the man and came back to reality I saw that he had finished his prayers and was staring straight at me
He seemed to realise that I was back to reality
Karn: Pranipat Mahamahim Bheeshm aapse milne ka sowbhagya mil gayi aaj.( Greetings Elder Bheeshm. I have finally got the honour of meeting you today).
Bheeshm: Kaun ho tum yuvak jo itni kam aayu mein aise bhakti Surya dev ki prati rakhte ho ( Who are you young man that at such a young age you have such devotion to Suryadev?)
Karn: Mein Adhirathnandan Radheya Karn hoon mahamahim. Aapki sarathi ka putr.(I am Adhirath and Radha's son Karn Elder one. Your charioteer' s son).
I was shocked and looked at Adhirath who was standing there and looking on with a smile. This man had the aura of a dev at the least royalty but he claimed to be the son a sut. Karn seemed to understand my confusion because he just smiled mysteriously. The smile reminded me of Vasudev Krishn. I smiled
Bheeshm: Yeh ascharya aur khushi ki baat hai ki itni kam aayu kisi mein itna bhakti hona. Sada sukhi raho putr.( It is a surprising and happy thing to see such devotion in one so young. Remain happy forever)
Karn P.OV:
I smiled at the blessing that I got from Mahamahim and bowed in gratitude. Now it was time to make him realise some thoughts and help reduce the distance between the two sets of cousins. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head.
Karn's mindscape:
Krishn: (playfully) Jyesht aap mere tarah muskurah rahe ho. Samhal ke varna Pitamah ko sandeh na ho jaaye. ( Eldest brother you are smiling like me. Be careful otherwise Pitamah might get suspicious.)
Karn: Arre kanha ab mein murkh nahi hoon ki woh hone doon. Waise mein ab jo karne jaa raha hoon, usse khub maza lena. Kyunki ab mein pandav aur kaurav ka niyati ko badalne ki pehle pag lene wala hoon.( Oh kanha I am not a fool to let that happen. Anyways see what happens now and enjoy it fully l. Because I am going to take the first step to change the destiny of the Kauravas and Pandavas.)
Kanha grinned at him mentally and left my mind to see what happens.
Reality:
Karn: Kintu Mahamahim mein aapse kuch prashn puchna tha. ( But Elder one I have a few questions for you.)
Mahamahim raised an eyebrow and gestured for me to continue.
Karn: Aap tho jaante hai ki Pandavon aur Kauravon ke bich bahut hi zyada antar aur dushmani rehti hai. (You know how there are many differences and enmity between the Pandavs and Kauravs.)
He grinned mentally as he saw Mahamahim stiffen and continued .
Karn: Aap baar baar kyun Pandavon ko hi maante hain? Sada kauravon ko hi kyun galat maante hain ? ( Why do you always take the side of Pandavas? Why do you always think Kauravas are the one who are wrong ?)
Mahamahim: Kyunki Pandavon dev putr hai aur wo galat kaise ho sakte hain? Aur jab Duryodhan ka janm hua tha tab saari anarth ki sanket thi. Toofaan, rakshasik awazein etc. ( Because Pandavas are the sons of gods so how can they be wrong ? Also when Duryodhan was born there were signs of all kinds of bad omens. Storms,demonic sounds etc)
Karn smiled .
Karn: Mahamahim aap shayad bhul chuke ho parantu Maharani Gandhari ko Mahadev se vardaan ki unko sau putr milega unse. Tho aapka thaatparya yeh hai ki Mahadev ka vardaan anarth hai. Waise jab Rajkumar Bheem ne janm liya tha tab bhi toh toofaan thi. Aur jab rajkumar Yudhishtr janm liya tha tab bhi rakshasik awaazein thi. Tho phir Rajkumar Bheem aur Rajkumar Yudhishtr ko bhi toh anart keh jaa sakta hain.( Mahamahim maybe you have forgotten but Queen Gandhari has a boon from Mahadev that she will get 100 sons from him. Then according to you Mahadev's boon is of evil is it ? And when Prince Bheem was born then also there was storm. When Prince Yudhishtr was born then also there were demonic noises . Doesnt that make both Prince Bheem and Prince Yudhishtr evil as well)
Karn smiled as he saw that Bheeshm was shook and was thinking over all that had happened in the past decade.
Karn: Mein aapko bas yeh dikhana chahta hoon ki yeh jo dooriyan Pandav aur Kaurav ka beech ban raha hai yeh hastinapur ka vinash ho sakta hai.( I am only trying to show you that these distances that have occured between pandava and kauravs can be the end of Hastinapur.)