Vrindavan Trio

A new dawn dawned on Vrindavan. A woman could be seen sitting in the verandah of a big house churning butter. This was maiya Yashoda The wife of Nand baba chief of Gokul village. She had always yearned for a child of her own and finally her wish had been fulfilled for Yogmaya the spiritual Shakti of the entire world was present in the womb. Her Rohini jiji had given birth to a lovely baby boy and in a few months or so Yashoda would also give birth. Little did she know that she was to be the mother of the Jagatpita Narayan himself and the Bua of his Param mitra the soul of the universe Vasusen Karn. Suddenly she heard someone call her and turned to look around at Her sister in law Radha. She smiled at the 3 Yr old boy she held in her arms. She still remembered how Adhiratha and Radha had appeared in their village carrying the 1 day old baby.
Flashback:
It was a beautiful day. A girl wearing a purple saree and heavy jewellery was sitting on the banks of river Ganga. It was very obvious that she was a royal. Princess Kunti of kuntibhoja kingdom had just received a boon from Rishi Durvasa - a mantra that she could use to please any of the gods and beget a son from them. Being a curious person Kunti decided to try the mantra and invoked Suryadev. When Suryadev appeared in front of Kunti and blessed her with a son. Kunti was horrified. Her maid Priyamvada suggested to flow the baby away in Ganga but Kunti was against the idea.
Kunti: Tum ye kya keh rahi ho Priyamvada. Yeh meri putr Hai aur main isse kadapi nahi Ganga mein aise hi jaane dungi. Yeh Suryadev ka vardaan Hai mat bhulo. (What are you saying Priyamvada.? He is my son and I will never let him in Ganga like that. He is Suryadeva's blessing don't forget.)
Priyamvada: Kintu yeh shishu ek vardaan nahi shraap Hai. Aap avivahit Hai aur yeh aapki aur aapki pita ka maryaada ko kalankit kar dega. (But this child is not a boon but a curse. You are unmarried and he will ruin you and your father's reputation.)
Kunti: Mein Jaanti hoon par mein isse chhod bhi tho nahi sakti hoon.(I know but I cannot just leave him also.)
Priyamvada was about to convince Kunti when suddenly a strong female voice was heard silencing her.
Radha: Chup raho Priyamvada. Tumhe Sharam nahi aati kya ek navjaat shishu ko tum Ganga mein bahaane ko keh rahi ho. Wo ek vardaan hi Hai paap nahi Kunti (keep quiet Priyamvada. Don't you feel shame to ask someone to float a new born baby in the Ganga. He is a boon only not a sin Kunti)
Radha was kunti's best friend from childhood and her adviser also. She was married to Adhirath and they both were to have a child but they unfortunately miscarried.
Radha: Jo tumne Kiya hai Wo galat hi Hai par Jo anjaane ki jaati Hai Wo paap nahi hoti Hai. Tum isse mujhe dhe do. Mein iska khyal rakhti hoon. Kisiko abhi tak Mera bacche khone ka Satya nahi gyaat Hai. Mein isko apne hi putr ki Tarah palti hoon. Aur jab sahi waqt aayega mein usko such bata dungaa.(What you have done is wrong but what is done unknowingly is not a sin. You give him to me. I will take care of him. No one knows of the truth of my miscarriage yet. I will bring him up as my own and when the time is right I will tell the truth to him.)

Kunti hands him over and prays to Suryadev to take care of him. Meanwhile the boy who was Vasusen reincarnated smiled at his birth mother as if reassuring her that everything would be fine.Radha and Adhirath  soon leave  Kuntibhoja and head to Gokul the braj land where Adhirath's younger brother Nand resided with his wife Yashoda.

Back to present :

Yashoda glanced at the young kaunteya and smiled knowing that he would be the perfect companion for both Rohini jiji's son and her own child. Radha meanwhile glared at the pregnant woman in front of her and scolded her.

Radha : Yashoda maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki abhi grahakarya mat karo aur aaram karne ko. Par tum kabhi mere baat nahi sunti. Ab vasu ko lekar andar jao aur aaraam karo.(Yashoda how many times have I told you to not do housework and to take rest. But you never listen to me. Now take vasu innside and take rest.)

Yashoda pouts but nods at her bhabhi's words. she smiles at Vasusen and laughs when he hold her fingers and attempts to lead her to her room . Once in the room Vasu climbs up the bed and starts caressing Yashoda's belly . Yashoda is surprised to see the baby inside her kick with every caress of Vasu. Back in Mathura Narayan who resides in Devaki's womb also starts to kick. 

Yashoda smiled at the bond of the soon to be cousins and brotherly love that Vasu held for his cousin.

After 6 months during the 8th day of the Shravana moth yashoda's screams could be heard and a beautiful baby girl the  personification narayan's Yogmaya was born. That very night Devaki also gave birth to a lovely dark complexioned baby boy -  the avatar of Lord narayan. Sensing the arrival of his friend Vasusen was so happy that he started laughing and giggling . When vasudev and nand exchanged kids and Vasusen saw narayan for the first time the devas started showering flowers on them and the gandharvas and apsara played heavenly music. The flowers glowed with a happiness as if Mother Earth was especially happy about the arrival of the two of the greatest game changers of aryavart.

The day Krishna was born was the day when the  Vrindavan trio was formed. They were the light and joy of entire Vrindavan and they would be the ones to change the destiny of entire aryavart.

Hey guys! So Vasusen and Krishna are finally born and so is Balram. This chapter is a bit hurried because I had to get to the more fun parts of Vasusen and Krishna's mischief and I also want to introduce Radha very soon. 

Also my updates might be a bit slow for I am really busy rn so please be patient with me. And  thank you so so much for all of your support . Please keep voting and commenting. Your ideas are always welcome.

Varsha