Brothers Meet PT. 2

When Yudhi returned back to the palace he had a happy glow on his face for he now had his Bhaiya Karn to talk to. He wished that even his other brothers could know about him and he would have more than half off the quite heavy burden that's he carried on his shoulders. But he knew that his brothers were more easily influenced and if not handled carefully then they could start hating him.

Bheem P.O.V:
I had wandered off to the lake behind the palace where my brothers and I along with the Kauravas and Dushala used to play when we were young. It was also the very place where Duryodhan had poisoned me and I had obtained the strength of the 100 elephants from the Nagas. What many people did not know was that the Nagas were not just a race known for their venom and their warfare they were also seers who would caution and advise you when there was danger or when you were tormented.
The Nagas had told me about a man who would come to guide and answer all my questions. He would be a true friend to him. But I was unable to ever believe such a man ever existed or would even exist.
Third P. O. V:
The second son of Pandu and Kunti had inherited a lot of strength from his heavenly father and it was practically impossible for a normal man to beat him. This resulted in him not having many friends other than his brothers. He was always feared of by the other children for his strength. The only person who could even come close to him in looks and characteristics was Duryodhan but there was no chance of a friendship there.
Suddenly he heard someone behind him. He turned to see a woman clad in black clothes standing behind him. An assassin he realized way too late for she had already pressed a fabric to his nose. He smirked because there was almost no substance in this world that could lull him due to his boon from the Nagas. But to his utter shock his body immediately started feeling heavy and his eyelids started to droop. His arms and feet refused to follow his brain's order and he felt himself being pushed into the river. Deja vu hit him like a brick as he recalled the time when he had been pushed the same way into the river by Duryodhan. Suddenly his gradually returning senses heard a splash of water and he soon found himself gasping huge amounts of air into his profusely parched lungs. As he regained his eyesight and other senses, he looked to see a young man of around 17 staring at him concerned.

Karn P. O. V:
I looked at my second brother in concern but I smiled when I realised that he had regained his senses and that he would survive. Thank the Nagas for their boon. I looked over to where I had tied up the assassin and spotted her looked weary and terrified. I got out of the river and went over to her calmly.
Karn: Kaun ho tum aur Rajkumar Bheem Ka hatya karne ka prayatna kyu ki? ( Who are u and why did u try to kill Prince bheem?)
Assassin: Mera naam Abhinaya hai aur mein Vikrantpur Rajya se aa rahi hoon. Hamare Raja aur mantriyon ne Kumar Bheem ki jo var mila tha Naagon se uske baath mein gyaat ho gaya. Unhone mujhe Inke hatya karne ko bhej diya aur agar mein saphal Nabi hui tho mere parivaar ka anth karne ka damki diya . (My name is Abhinaya and I am from Vikrantpur. My King an ministers got to know about Prince bheem's boon from the Nagas and sent me to kill him. If I didn't succeed then they threatened to kill my family)
Saying so Abhinaya burst into tears. I looked at Prince Bheem to see him aghast and shocked. I sighed and pulled Abhinaya into a hug. I promised her to keep her parents safe and made her sleep. When I turned around to Bheem he looked confused. I raised an eyebrow at him and gestured him to speak as he seemed to have questions.
Bheem: Mein Abhinaya ki baath samajhti hoon par aapne mujhe nadhi se baahar kaise nikala . (I understand Abhinaya's situation but how did u get me out of the river)
I chuckled at my brother's innocent question. Little did my brother know that he was asking the best friend of Mahdev and Narayan the brother of Shri and Parvati the man who could easily lift Sheshnag who carried the entire weight of earth on his hood how he had carried him.
Karn: Mein jaise dikhta hoon utna kamzor nahi hoon Kumar. Samajh lijiye ki main bhi Naga kul ko athi priya hoon. (I am not as weak as I appear to be Prince. Let's just say that I am also extremely dear to the Naga clan.)
Bheem: Tho kya aap mere dost banenge? (then will you be my friend?)
Karn: Aapke dost nahin kumar. Kintu agar aap chaahe tho mein aapka bratha ban sakta hoon. (I can't be your friend prince. But I can be your brother prince.)
I chuckled again when Bheem's face lit up with a childish glow until it fell again.
Bheem: Par main aapko kya bhulaunga. Mere liye tho ek jyesht pehle se hi hai. (But what do I call u. I already have an elder brother.)
Karn: Bhaiya bhula le. Tumhare jyesht bhi khush hoga aur tum bhi. (Call me elder brother (in a more informal way). Your eldest brother will also be happy and so will u.)
Bheem smiled in delight for he finally had a brother like friend apart from his brothers who were not scared of him.
I then looked at the sun and realized that it was almost noon.
Karn: AB mujhe lagta hai aapko Mahal waapas Jaana chahiye kyunki abhi bhojan ka Samay hai. Aur agar maine aap ke baare mein jo bhi suna hai wo satya hai phir aapko badi bhuk lag raha hoga. (Now I think it is time for u to return to the palace. It is almost time for lunch and if what I have heard of u is true then you must be extremely hungry.)