Reunion Of The Makhan Chors

Ashwathama and karn returned to the ashram to the Pandavas and Kauravas hearing up and dushala standing to the side with an exasperated look in her eyes.
Karn: Ab kaunsi yudh karne jaa fahe tum log jab pure aaryavarth abhi shaanth Hua hai? (Now what war are you guys gonna fight now that the continent has settle down?)

All of them :Koi yudh karne nahi bas tum doni ko dhoondne nikal Gaye the. Itna Der ho Gaya aur aap log aaye hi nahi. (No war anol we were just about to come for you since you took so long.)
Karn deadpanned at them and scuffed duryodhan and arjun's ears who yelped in pain.
Karn: Mujhe dhoondne? Tum log smriti heen ho Gaye hain kya. Main parashuram shisya jo ati maharathi hoon aur maha maharathi hone ka marg mein hoon aur ashwa jo maharathi hum logon ko dhoondne aap log aayenge? (To search for me? You guys have lost your memory or what? Me who is one of the highest rank holder of warriors and ashwa who is a great warrior himself you will come to search for us?)

All of them looked sheepish while suyo and arjun begged with him for a long time to let them go. When he finally did he turned to dushala who stood with a pout there. Ashwathama who just returned after giving the herbs to his mother looked at her raising an eyebrow.
Ashwa: ab tumhe kya Hua? Muh sadi hui kyun hai meri ma? In bandaron ne kya kar diya hai?
(Now what happened to you your face is sullen? What did these monkeys do?)
Dushala: arre baar baar bola ki mat jao van mein par fir bhi sab aise taiyaar ho Gaye ki koi gaddar ko maarne wale Hain. Aur jaise hi bhaiya aa jatha hai sab maan lete hain. Gussa tho aayega hi na. Main nahi baath kar rajini tum logon se. (i kept on repeating not to go but they still got ready as if they are going to kill some traitor. And when brother says something they immediately listen. I will get angry obviously. I am not going to talk to you.)
All of them: Arre dushala suno tho. ( Wait dushala listen to us.)
But she turned a deaf ear to all of them and walked into her tent that the brothers had pitched for her to sleep and closed the flap tight.
Mata kripi: Tum logon bhi na. Ek baar uski baat Sun tho lete. Bechari ne khaana bhi nahi khaayi. (You people could have listened to her for a minute. She didn't even have dinner yet.)
Radheya glared at his brothers who looked guilty. Arjun was the most guilty because he was the closest to dushala. All the brothers went and begged dushala to forgive them. Dushala caved and forgave all of them but she decided to make arjun pay a little longer and refused to forgive him. Feeling guilty he went away and started training. When kripi called him for dinner he refused to have dinner even when she tried to tell him that dushala had hers. Karn sighed and went up to dushala who was doing some artwork.
Karn: Dushala mujhe pata hai ki tum sirf rusht hone ka naatak kar rahi ho arjun se. Par uss naalayak ne tho khaana bhi nahi khaaya hai abhi tak aur Tab se dhanur vidhya ka abhyaas kar raha hai. Theen prahar hone wale hain. Agar wo kuch khaata nahi hai tho wo behosh ho jaayega. (Dushala i know you're pretending to be angry with Arjun but that idiot hasn't had food and is practicing archery. If he doesn't have food then he'll faint)
Dushala got horrified for it was midnight and they had to leave for Hastinapur in 3 hours. It had been almost 2 prahar since they had lunch and even though arjun was training to do archery for multiple days without food or water it would not be wise to do it right before travel. She rushed to the arena along with karn only to see arjun going to string another arrow with sweat dripping down his brow. She rushed over and stopped him. Karn took the bow and kept it aside and both dragged him to the food area where dushala made him quick food while karn helped him sit. Even though arjun was a strong warrior he still did not have the energy for his body to go without food for almost 3 entire prahars. Dushala fed him with tears in his eyes. That night the bond between the three of them strengthened. Karn smiled as he looked at Arjun and dushala's bond. Looking at the two of them reminded him of his own sister in earth right now yogmaya whom his mata revati had been pregnant with when they left Vrindavan.