1.

Where am I? I woke up in a big king-size bed. I sat on the bed completely surprised. The pillows were red and black and the blanket was red and the tarpaulin black. I looked at my nipples and there were bruises around them. 

Wait. Why do I have different clothes? That guy disguised me in this? I was probably wearing his black T-shirt and girl's black shorts. Do they have girls here? I started to focus more on the room I was in. Opposite the bed was a large closet with a mirror, and next to it was a door to the bathroom. I have to get out of here.

*knock knock* I am so scared.

"Good morning beauty." The guy who saved me yesterday entered the room. Did he save me? Not. Kidnap me? Not that either. I'm confused.

"G-Good m-morn-ning." The voice didn't cooperate with me at all. I couldn't say a single sentence without stuttering.

"Don't be shy." he smirk and  sat on the bed next to me.

"Why-y I am here?"

"I'll ask you first remember what happened yesterday?" I honestly would rather not remember.

"Yeah, I came home because I was out with a friend and I saw my mother lying on the ground and my father was already dead. My mother screamed for me to run away but I rude to her when she died and the man caught me and started telling me that he would take me for his sexual pleasure and when I tried to escape he threw me to the ground and raped me. When I managed to escape, you appeared there." I didn't want to talk about it. Why can't I be quiet at least once in my life? I just told a random guy they raped me. I remembered my parents dead and started crying. I hid my face in my hands and didn't stop.

"I'm not paying here and nothing bad will happen to you anymore. I'm sorry about what happened to you." He sat closer to me and hugged me. I don't usually hug random guys, but I really needed it so I hugged him too. 

" I don't even know what I'm going to do right now. There are bodies of my dead parents in my house and I have no one."

"You have us and I have to tell you the truth about what happened, but first tell me your name." Us? What does that mean us? Am I lost or am I still asleep?

"I'm Kim Faith." When I told him my name, he pulled my hand and pulled me out of the room. Where am I going? Is he going to kill me? I just told him my name.

"Where are we going and what happened? I just told you my name."

"I wanted to tell you the truth about what happened to you in the house yesterday, but your name ... there's more to it. I can't explain it to you." What's wrong with my name? Doesn't he like it? He led me up the long steps to the living room, where seven boys began to look at me. Everyone looked so perfect. Perfectly styled hair, no wrinkles on the face or even rashes.

"Why did you bring her here?" told this guy with blond hair Wooyoung.

"I wasn't expecting a gorgeous girl in this house." Seonghwa said.

"San, you have a girlfriend?" Yunho grinned. So his name is San? Good to know.

"That is enough. I have something very important to tell you."

"What's your name sweetheath?" the blue-haired boy Hongjoong asked me.

"K-Kim Faith." Everyone froze in place. Do I have such a bad name that everyone has to look at me like that? I want to tell them something.

"Faith...do you have any siblings?" the blue-haired boy spoke to me repeatedly.

"Why?"

"Just answer me."

"My parents told me I had an older brother but he died of cancer at the age of seven. I know it's called Hongjoong." they looked at me again with that disgusting look. I hate them now.

"S-sister?" Please? Sister? He has to confuse me with someone. My alleged brother died and I don't remember him. I was only four years old when he died. 

"What? I'm not your sister."

"I'll try to explain it differently. And maybe you'll understand. When you were four years old and we played so we leaned on a warm grill and had the same burnt scar on the same hand and also in the same place. Take a look." 

As soon as he showed me the scar, I immediately believed him. Just how could my parents lie to me about what happened to him? Where has he been all this time and why did he never contact me? I want my old life back.

"I-I do not understand that. They told me you died. Where have you been all these years?"

"I ran away from home and I've been here with the guys ever since. My parents hated me all the time and blamed me for me. They bothered me and I couldn't stand it. I met a guy on the street who brought me here and he wanted to make us his people so we could work for him. We liked it but we killed him a few years ago and now we live like this. So you know the whole story."

"I'm so sorry." So my brother is in the mob? And I haven't known it all these years? Of course, the parents must have known. I'm afraid of what I'll learn next.

"Welcome to the mob, sister." he winked at me.