10.

You finally understood. You don't even know how much I've suffered. I thought I was going to die. Mingi saved me from there. You two whores watched me die slowly, but now I'm going to watch you die. Hongjoong shot Keeho in the stomach. As he aimed his weapon at me, San shot him from behind. 

I quickly sat down next to Keeho and tried to revive him, but he was slowly dying in front of my eyes.

"Faith listen to me. There's a key and an address in my left jacket pocket. It's the key to your house in Busan that you bought before you died. You lived there with San.Don't go to the house you lived in now. The higher mafia will be looking for who killed us. If I find you, I'll kill you. They don't know you have a house in Busan. Go there now. It's just the last thing. In your room in the third drawer is your credit card and the code from your safe under the bed. You got 159502107917652 won there. And let's not forget you have a bulletproof house so you don't have to fight anything. You'll live as long as you can. We will meet with death. Goodbye."

I started crying. San set me up from the ground and told me-

"Love, we don't have time we have to go to Busan right now." I nodded and delivered one more gunshot wound to Hongjoong's leg. I smirk and we got in the car and went to Busan. I fell asleep in the car.

*in Busan*

"Bae wake up." I woke up and we were already in front of my house. It was really huge. I opened the front door with a key and we entered the bottom. San told me to close my eyes, I heard him.

""Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw San kneeling in front.

"My beautiful love. I know you probably don't remember how I first asked for a hand, so I want to do it again. Kim Faith, will you make me your husband and marry me?"

"Choi San, i will marry you."He stood up and put the ring on my ring finger and kissed me.

"Love, I remember asking for my hand for the first time and I want to make you unforgettable tonight. I love you." he smirk. I took his hand and we went upstairs to our room. 

"Close your eyes." i told him. Before I fell asleep in the car, I had a flashback on everything I forgot. I went to the closet and found the pink handcuffs there. I undressed so I was just in my underwear. I sat on the bed and let him open his eyes.

"Love, you want to make me more horny than I am."

"You can have me if you want, if you don't want to change and go to bed." i bit my lower lip.

"No kidding love." He jumped on my bed and started undressing me. When I was completely naked, he picked up the pink handcuffs and strapped me to the bed. He stood up and pulled the tie with which he tied my eyes.

"You can do whatever you want with me today." he smirk. He undressed completely and I felt him start kissing my lips and gradually going lower and lower. I felt like he made little bruises on my neck. I could feel him kissing me up to my clit. In a few seconds, my clit began to lick. I began to sigh, I couldn't move my hands.

 I felt like I got wet. He loved the part when I was wet. He stuck his fingers in me and started making me. I had to sigh, I wanted him so badly and I was more and more horny.

He found my point g and it started to excite me even more. He pulled his fingers out of me and quickly inserted his cock into me. I tilted my head back and he started kissing my neck again while he was inside me. Why do I think his cock is getting bigger and bigger every day?

""Does it hurt?"

"No." he smirk. he began to push him deeper and deeper into me. He found his cock right in point g and that made me. I got an orgasm. I didn't expect it, but as soon as I got an orgasm, he squirted on me. 

"I'm sorry I didn't last long today, but when Seonghwa held me, he kicked me in the crotch."

"I see, come closer to me we're going to sleep." I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

A/N- sorry this chapter is shorter but we are slowly coming to an end.