8.

"Wasn't that enough for you today?" he smirk.He pulled them out of me and I lied to him. You pulled me close and we fell asleep. Some ten minutes later, when he thought I was asleep, he kissed my forehead and said, "I love you." 

*10 pm*

"Guys, we have a new mission." Hongjoong told us. Does my clit hurt because of San and am I going on a mission?

"On the beach, we meet with dealers of illegal weapons. They will be more foreign we have to be careful. We have to pick them up and bring them to one address without any problems. We're not going to split up today. We all have to come there at once. I'll go around the box and you'll all cover my back. Do you understand?" he continued. 

We nodded and got in the cars. We all took our weapons, I went in the car with San and he grabbed my hand. He told me-

"Love, I don't want to lose you, don't do anything you could die for."

"Did you see how I killed the guys in the street? Do I still have something to fear?"

"Be careful."

"You too." When we got out of the car and saw those people, I stayed where I saw the ghost.

"K-keeh-ho?" It was him. My best friend. I haven't seen him since my parents killed me. He didn't know about my life in the mob. I didn't know he was in the mob. He looks like a leader.

"Faith?"He ran to me and hugged me. I saw San jealous of him.

"What are you doing here, Faith? it's dangerous for you here." 

"Kee, as I see myself in the mafia and probably the leader, and I'm here with my mafia again. You have to give us weapons and leave." 

"Yes." Keeho's men brought us boxes right in front of us. Hongjoong and Mingi put them in the car. He hugged me one last time and they left. I knew what was coming. As they left, Kee told me, "I hope to see you again one day." San will kill me. I know Keeha all my life. I never wanted to tell him about the mafia and I will eventually find out that he is also in the mafia.

When I was sitting in the car with San, he didn't even look at me or talk to me. We just had to keep the boxes with the others and finally we could go home. We got out of the car in front of a company and Hongjoong gave them boxes. 

They thanked us and we went home. I'm quite curious whether San will talk to me today. He's pretty angry. When I opened the room, I felt San push me into bed.

"Who was that guy?" shit.

"My bestfriend."

"Don't lie to me, I saw him looking at you." it will still be difficult with him.

"He looked at me normally. Stop being jealous of him. With whom do I sleep in bed tonight and with whom do I get up in the morning? With him? No, not with him. So I fucking realize I only love you." he smirk.

"I went to the shower and felt San come there. He grabbed me and started kissing my neck."

"San, no sex today." he looked sad.

"Why my love?"

"Even now my clitoris hurts because of you, I really can't do it today." he started laughing.

"Okey love." we took a shower together and went to bed. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep on his chest.

*Morning*

We woke up like Hongjoong was yelling at us so we could all go downstairs immediately. 

"I will kill him." San told me. We got dressed and went down to the living room. 

"They called me to say that we have a very demanding mission today. Faith, you won't have to be there if you don't want to. It's because we have to kill yesterday's mob. In the boxes they gave us were not weapons but drugs. They are supposed to bring more goods to the beach at 8pm and then we have to kill them. Are you going to do it?"

"Sure."

"Ice queen" Seonghwa told me. I smirk.

I just spent the whole day lying in bed with San and discussing my experiences. I was glad we could spend a little more time together. In the evening during sex, we can't talk about things other than our bodies. 

*7:50 pm*

When I was sitting in the car with San, he grabbed my thigh and said to me:

"If I were to lose you again today, I would find you." I was confused. What did he mean? Again? Did I lose anything? I'll ask him about it later, I have to focus on the plan. Kill Keeho.

*8pm*

"We are all here." Hongjoong tell us.

A/N- Sorry for short chapter.