4.

*Morning*

I looked at the time and it was 5am at 7am my training with Hongjoong starts. I turned to Sana and had frizzy hair. I looked at him and his eyes were just open.

"Good morning." he told me and he pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning. I'm going to the shower if you want to join." I went into the shower and heard the door open. I felt my hands on my hips and my mouth on my cheeks. I turned closer to him and started kissing and grabbing my ass.

 I put one hand  on his stomach and the other on his neck and pulled him close. San turned me quickly to the wall.

"I heard morning sex is the best." i smirk and he put it in me and I started sighing. It hurt more than yesterday but I wanted him even more than yesterday. Am I in love with him? I don't just want him for sex. Faith remember. When he was done, he turned me back and kissed me.

"Faith, i love you." I didn't know what to tell him. Should I tell him I love you too? I don't know how I feel about him.

"San..."

"You don't have to answer, I was kidnapped."

"San, listen me... i think i love you."

"You love me?"

"Yeah." I could tell from his tone of voice that he only had me for one night.

"Love you my bitch."

"Bitch?" This little brat.

"I had to poke you love." he kiss me again. 

"Oh."

 "Faith will be mine only mine." and I'm not already?

"I will only be yours because I only love you."

"We did a nice drama." Did he make fun of me? From me? Fine if we have to start such a game so well.

"We were almost as fake as anyone. No one would believe us if we told someone this."

"Yeah."

*San's pov*

I was just kidding that it was a drama and she really thought I was kidding me that I love her and she was also kidding me that she loves me. How do I explain to her that I love her even if she doesn't love me?

*Faith's pov*

Training with Hongjoong was really something terrible. He taught me how to defend myself and how to hit. I caught a few punches in the stomach and in the head. My brother seems to be different from day one.

 I wiped my nose and saw the blood on my hand. I didn't care, I wanted to learn as much as I could until Hongjoong gave me one blow from the back of the head. I fell to the ground and my head shook with pain. I stood up and Hongjoong told me:

"We're done today. We continue tomorrow. You can go to the room." i smirk and I went to the room. I had the whole shape of blood and I just wanted San not to be in that room. I don't want him to see me like that and make fun of me.

 Fortunately, he was not in the room and I was able to take a shower. When I released the water and started taking a shower, someone knocked on my door. It was Hongjoong.

"Sister, we have a mission today. Dress up in nice dress and adjust. We'll meet downstairs in an hour and explain the plan." He closed the door and I was afraid the mission was going flat. I can't even defend myself and my whole body.

 Why the dress? Oh god. When I came out of the shower, I saw a beautiful blue dress on the bed. I like them. They were sleeveless and wore from breast to waist and had a long wavy skirt from waist down. Who gave me that dress? Should I wear them? I put them on and they looked beautiful on me. I opened the closet where I found black elegant heels, which I put on and slipped back into the bathroom.

 I painted blue-black shadows on my eyes and painted a brown rose on my lips. I loosened my hair and twisted the curling iron. I have an apartment downstairs in a minute. I managed everything I had.I opened the door and went down the stairs to the living room. The boys sat there dressed in jackets with ties and white shirts.

"Faith, you look beautiful." Yunho told me and hug me.

"You tease me." Seonghwa another perverted guy in this house.

"Oh my god..." Jongo looked shocked.

"Thanks guys." i smiled.

"The plan reads as follows. Omg Faith blue suits you. Back to the topic. They called us to get information about a new drug gang in town. We have the name of a guy who knows about it and will be in one club. As soon as we find out about the gang, I'll kill him and add money to us. We have to be careful because his people will be there too. I don't know how many will be there but we have to be careful. Each of us will have a weapon with him. Yeosang, Yunho and Jongo will be sitting in the car at the club hacking cameras and finding out which people are with the man at the club. Me, Mingi, Seongwa and Wooyoung will stand in different places in the club and gather information and intervene when necessary. San and Faith will have a lot of work to do. Faith I'll give you a description of the person who needs to be pulled out to kill him. San will be around you so he can see you, and when you pull the guy out of the club, you'll have San behind you if something doesn't work out. Don't forget he'll be behind you. In addition, look at the skirt in the dress pocket. It's deep and your weapon will fit in there. If the guy bothers you, shoot him and don't wait for San or us. You get a handset in your ear to hear what the guys in the car are going to tell you. You'll have to put the microphone in your bra so you can answer them. I hope you don't mind." 

 Can we go anyway? Hongjoong already told us.

"What's the guy's name?" i asked.

" Park Lin Juk." How my heart would stop. My ex-boyfriend is also in the mob? Should I kill him? Not that I still love him, but I don't know if he really deserves it.

"You know him?"

"He is my ex-boyfriend." Everyone fell silent.