5.

"He is my ex-boyfriend." Everyone fell silent. We were quiet for a minute and I felt embarrassed.

"Can you do the mission?"

"Yes do not worry." I just smiled.

"You are still the ice queen." 

"Definitely."

"Okay let's go." Yeosang told us and we go. I had to be alone in the car with San. Why are they doing this to me? Couldn't I have preferred a car with Seonghwa? The car was awkwardly quiet all the time, but I didn't care at all. 

I wanted to get out of the car as soon as possible until San began to bother me with my ex-boyfriend.

"Doesn't it bother you that your ex-boyfriend will die today?" I knew it.

"No."

"Do you really have an ice heart or are you just playing it?" oh god.

"How would you behave if you had to kill a former girlfriend who had been cheating on you for two years? Would you cry here and protest that you can't do it? You wouldn't do that." I felt his gaze on my face but I didn't turn to him.

"Girl, you never cease to surprise me." What is the debate about? I still don't care. I don't need his regret.When we finally got out of the car. 

I saw guys waiting in front of the club. I looked at them and joined the club. The gun in my pocket was heavy on me. I started to look around until I saw Lin Juk following me. This will still be fun. I'm going to provoke San.

"Faith." 

"Hi my lovely ex-boyfriend." I'm sick of me now. 

"Will you have some champagne with me?"

"Yeah." He handed me his champagne and we started dancing. He grabbed my waist and I put my arms around him. I saw San standing in the distance, watching us in disgust. Haha. I smirk.

"What are you doing here today?" i asked him.

"I came to have fun with the pretty girls and I have one right in front of me." he kiss me. I kissed him back.

"Honey, are we not going out where we will be alone?" i bit my lip.

"Sex in front of the club? I agree." i smirk and I took his hand and led him out of the club. He leaned against the wall and began kissing his neck. When he crossed his lips, I realized then that he was a really bad kisser and I don't know what I saw on them. Only its nice shape.

"Faith kills him we don't have much time. Fast." Yeosang told me from earphone. As he kissed my neck, I pulled out my weapon and held it to his chest so you wouldn't notice. I just said sorry and I fired.His blood splattered on me and someone grabbed my hips and started running away from me. It was San.Without words, we ran into the alley to get to the car quickly. Lin Juk's people surrounded us.

"San, I forgot to get the information."

"Don't worry, I asked them from his boyfriend, whom I killed in the toilets." when did he manage to kill her? He was still behind me.

"Faith Faith Faith. We haven't seen each other in a long time. And in a moment we won't see each other again. You will die here fucking to a dirty street and your pretty boyfriend will be sold to organs."

"Do you still think you have control over everything? Mi-huk." i smirk and he bit his lip.

"Die, you bitch." i again smirk. Mihuk fired and we hid behind containers from Sanom and I started shooting both in the back and in the front. I didn't give San a chance to protect me, so in one minute I killed everyone except Mihuk. 

"Faith, don't forget who taught you to shoot. You'll never shoot me. The fact that you left the mob doesn't give you the right to kill ours. I'll kill you for leaving." I shot him in the leg and his weapon fell out of his hand. I stood in front of him and told him:

"Don't forget who was the boss of this mob until you started dealing drugs. Even so, your sweet words were never useful to me. I told you he'd die with my hands one day.

"You were a good leader unless you decided to run away from Lin Juk. He came back and let you go. He loved you even when he cheated on you." i smirk.

"Honey, I feel embarrassed about all the things I've learned you can't use and that's why you're dying here now. See you once in hell. Bye." I shot him in the heart and he died. I turned in the back and everyone was already there. Hongjoong looked angry at me.

"When we get home you have a lot to explain." Mingi told me. I got in the car to San's and couldn't even look at me. I saw on his face how angry he is and he wants to kill me. When I got out of his car and we all went home into the living room, Seonghwa had to start with his allusions.

"Sexy and handy? Do not tease me love." i smirk.

"So now tell me how the fuck maybe you were in the mob and you didn't tell us anything?" Wooyoung asked me.

"Sweetheart didn't come at the right time to tell you."

"Explain it now." I have never seen an angry Yeosang.

"When I was sixteen years old, I started dating Lin Juk and found out after a month of relationship that he was in the mafia. My parents started torturing me at home and I didn't want to live there. I joined the mafia where I learned to defend and shoot perfectly in one year. I killed the mob leader and I became him. When I didn't know that Lin Juk was cheating on me, we left the mafia and started living alone with millions in honor. Once I came home and saw him in bed with another girl, I shot him and he ran back to the mafia. We broke up and I killed the girl. After a few months, the mafia left Seoul for Busan. I haven't seen them in years, so I've lived a normal life and returned to my parents. And in the end it turned out that my parents were dead and I was back in the mafia."

"So you played for me this morning training you can't defend yourself?" Mingi wanted to hit me in the head from behind, but I grabbed his hand and threw him over.

"What are you trying to do?" i smirk.

"You have good reflexes and especially strength. There will be some truth to that."

"Did you find out anything about that mafia?" Wooyoung asked me.

"No, and it's not even necessary because everyone in the mob is dead."

"It is true." Yunho told us.

"Good job people. Good night."