6.

"Good job people. Good night." Yeosang told us and go to his room. When I went to my room, I left the door open and for a second I heard the door slam. I turned and was close to San. I bit my lips. Do you know that I want more and more?

"Aren't you angry with me?" he kissed me. 

"No." I smiled and felt San slowly unzip my dress. I ran my hands through his hair. I wanted him more and more. Let him touch me completely. I started taking off his shirt and put my hand on his stomach. He had it really nice.

 I haven't noticed it until today. We started walking closer to the bed and he threw me on the bed. I started opening his gate until you put them down. I remembered that I put the microphone down in the car and left it in the living room, otherwise everyone would know about it. I felt my body begin to gnaw and I began to sigh. He ripped my bra apart and put my thong down. His fingers went lower and lower until he put them in my clit.

 Today, San was not as gentle as in the beginning, but he went straight on. He started playing with his fingers in my clit and I couldn't stop sighing.  He found my sweet spot in me and I was instantly wet. He picked his fingers and licked them. He started kissing me and quickly put his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer to me. 

"I just want it badly today." i smirk. He put his boxers down and put it in me right away. It hurt me because I'm really rough. It started right away fast and it hurt more and more.

"San..." I got an orgasm but I wanted it more.

"Honey, I know what I'm doing."

"If I don't stand up for you in the morning, I'll kill you." he smirk and he went faster and faster. He grabbed me by the throat and shoved him deeper into me. I sighed as hard as I could. He left him in me and kissed me. He bit my lower lip and didn't stop fucking me anymore. I didn't rule anymore. I felt like he did me again. He sprayed his genius on me. He wiped me and continued on.

"San, I do not rule."

"Wait a minute, my beauty." his cock found my point g and I sighed even more. He did my clit three times. He lay down next to me and hugged me. He kissed my forehead. I had my hands on his chest. He smiled at me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled. Faith why are you doing this? Do you love him? I think so, but he takes it for granted.

 I'm just his fucking. He put his hand on my ass and pulled me closer. He kissed me and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Faith." San already told me. Just joke, i know.

"I love you too San." he kissed me again.

"Faith this is not joke. I really love you and I want you to be just mine." I still don't know if it's a joke or not. If it's not a joke, do I love it? I think yes. San, why are you doing this to me? He looked at the blanket rather than at me. I grabbed his chin with my fingers to look at me. 

"San, I'm just yours." as soon as our eyes met we never knew how to disconnect from each other again. Yes, it is joke. He smiled and kissed me.

"But promise me that others won't find out." 

"Why? Let them know you're mine."

"San..."

"Okay but I forgot to ask. Will you be my girlfriend?" i kissed him. He smirk.

"Yes i will." It was a joke I know. I'm not a naive little girl. He kissed me and we fell asleep

*Morning*

"Good morning love." I opened my eyes and he kissed me. I told him-

"Don't make any more fun of our yesterday after the sex dialogue." I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower

*San's pov*

Joke? Fuck I confess her love and she thinks I'm kidding? Why am I a moron and I made fun of her first? Should I tell her the whole truth that I was just kidding but I really love her? Should I cough it up? I guess so, she doesn't love me. She is cold and careful. I can't have her.

I love her but she probably doesn't love me and her lover. Fuck, I just want her to be with me so I can love her so I can take care of her. Why is it so hard? Love is shit. I got dressed and went to the kitchen where everyone but Hongjoong and Faith were. 

"San, are you going to play football with us on the field?"

"Sure."

"Did you also ask Faith and Hongjoong?"

"No, let them get to know each other better than the siblings."

"Okay." 

*Faith's pov*

San left the room. As soon as I told him not to kidding, he left the room. He was probably angry with me. I got dressed and went to the living room. There was no one but me and Hongjoong in the house. On the kitchen table was a message from them going to play football. 

"Good morning sister."

"Good morning. I'm going to make breakfast you want?"

"It's up to you. Since we're here alone, don't we watch a movie?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to play a movie come to my room with breakfast." 

"I will come." he blinked and i started prepared breakfast. I made us pancakes with chocolate and syrup and fresh strawberries. I went to Hongjoong's room and it was bigger than mine. He had a television opposite his royal bed, and there was a closet on either side of him, and he had a bathroom on the left.

 When we ate, we went under one duvet and started watching the movie. He pulled me closer and I had my head on his chest. I love you brother.