2.

"Welcome to the mob, sister." he winked at me. 

"Me in the mob? That won't be a good idea." I'm not ready to start living like this. Especially in that stress. I'll collapse if they let me do something.

"Don't worry honey, we'll teach you the essentials." told me Yeosang.

"Fine." I have nothing else to do. At least one person in the family is still alive. I have to stick with him or I'll die on the street or the guy in the house or something worse will become me. I'll try to be the best I can get out of here as soon as possible.

"We didn't introduce ourselves to you. I am Choi San."

"Kang Yeosang."

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Park Seonghwa."

"Song Mingi."

"Jeong Yunho."

"Choi Jongho."

"Now my dear just relax and start training tomorrow." Hongjoong makes me like a brother very much. I always imagined what my brother would be like if he were still alive and exactly as he imagined.

"I'm going to make lunch, I'll bring it upstairs." Yeosang told me and he went to the kitchen.

"Thank you, no need, I'll come down."

"Okey." I walked to about my room and lay on the bed. I still had questions in my head like why me or is it just a dream? Not in my dream, I wouldn't have such a beautiful brother. Wait. I am stupid. I forgot to ask why the guy came to the house and killed my parents. 

I need to find out now.I stood towards the door when someone knocked. It was Hongjoong.

"Don't you have to bring something?"

"I don't just want to ask you one thing. Why did the man come today and kill our parents?"

"Because I told him to do it. All he knew was that my parents would kill me and not hurt you."Did he send a guy to kill our parents? He made me crazy and he'll just tell me this? He is also not a man who looks like an apartment.

"Why did you do this whole theater? I don't know you. And you the most. The guy who killed our parents raped me and you tell me in your eyes that you actually planned it?" He was shocked by what I told him.

"Wait, what did he do? I told him to kill his parents and San would come to your place and kill him. I didn't know he did this. Faith forgive me."

"How can I forgive you? Do you know what he wanted me to do? Disgusting things, and in the end I find out that the brother I thought of at first sight is amazing, and I'm sorry we didn't grow up together, so he sent a pervert to me." i started crying.He hugged me and I heard him cry. Why is he crying? I pulled away from him slowly.

"Why are you crying?" 

"Because I'm sorry he raped you and I didn't know it. I had my sister hurt. I'm the worst brother in the world. The worst thing is that I couldn't do anything about it at the moment, and in fact I can't fix it now."

"My beautiful brother. I'm strong and I can do it. Don't worry about it, let's not discuss it anymore. We turn a new page in the book, but if you let me hurt one more time, the two of us automatically quit." I lied. I'm not strong. I'm in trauma, but I have to learn to live with it.

"I love you sister."

"I love you too."

"I forgot to tell you that there are few rooms in this house and this is San's room. These rooms are soundproof so if no one hears you but most of all don't fall in love fast. San hove charm, is caring, sexy but you now. If you started dating someone from us, if you broke up and didn't hate yourself, I'd kill you like the boss of this mob. Bye."

 Is this San's room? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner? So this can't be worse. I don't even have clothes here. I can't wear San's clothes.

*knock knock* Who is it again? San.

"Hi beauty. I forgot to tell you that you have clothes on the right in the closet and if you want to take a shower now and add something downstairs." before he left he smirk.  Well, I have to take a shower. After the shower, I just stood in front of the closet in the towel to choose things. It wasn't a good idea. San opened the door to the room without knocking.

"Next time, you could knock on that door." I said it so I didn't even look at him, but I preferred to pay my attention to the clothes.

"I'm sorry I'm not used to it, it's not just my room anymore." I felt his gaze on my ass the whole time he entered the room.

"All right, and stop looking at my ass."

"How do you know I looked at your ass?" His voice was suddenly like a little scared guy who was afraid of what would happen.

"You don't know that, I just know." he smirk again.

"I just think you're pretty." What cliché words. If you continue to do this, then he is absolutely not my type.

"Thank you could you turn around now?" he rolled his eyes and turned. From the closet, I chose a black crop with long sleeves and a large neckline, and black-covered jeans with torn holes from the thighs to the calves. And of course there must be black heels.

"I'm done what did you want to show me?" he turned.

"How depressing." i roled my eyes and I followed him. He led me to the basement, which is directly under the house. I wonder what he wants to show me here.

 If it's stupid, I'll kill him with those shoes.We stopped before the basement and San asked me to close my eyes and open them whenever he said. When I could finally open them, I was surprised. There were only weapons and ammunition around us.

"God, there's a lot here."

"Choose the weapon you like."