"Choose the weapon you like."

"I pointed to the gun."I don't even know how to use it or anything about it.

"Good choice. It is beretta 92."

"I know love." love? Wtf.

"So this is your weapon from today. And never try to tell me nicely again because it won't pay off." i smirk.

"That's what the one looking at my ass says."I blinked at him and went back to the house. It's still going to be hard with this boy. I went to the kitchen to eat. I believe Yeo is good at cooking.

"Sit down and I'll load your food right away."I sat down and felt Nängmjon. Delicious.

"It's delicious. Well thank you."  

"Can I ask you something?" i am scared.

"Sure."

"I want to hear this too." Mingi told us. I didn't even notice when Mingi arrived.

"I think you and San would fit in." I almost choked on food. 

"I absolutely don't think so. How did you find out?" no way.

"The basement is not soundproof." oh shit.

"This sounds like drama." Mingi told us. He heard it all. I hate San very much.

"It was so that when I came out of the shower, I was in the room only in the towel that I was going to change. At that moment, San came to my room and he was looking at my ass all the time and he's still telling me about things like you're pretty or my beauty and he's getting on my nerves and when I ironically told him love in the basement he told me to let him I'm not going with nice words that it won't pay for me, so I told him the one looking at my ass was coming and I left." It's so embarrassing to tell someone.

"Faith. He follows you like a dog for meat. I like San, but he's the type for one night or if he falls in love, he won't give you peace." Mingi told me.

"If he does this to me, I'm going to live with someone else." they started laughting.

"In my opinion, you will date." Yeosang told me.

"That's funny, thank you for lunch." I stood up and when I left so Mingi and Yeosang shouted my name at me but I didn't listen to them. I opened the door to the room and San was lying on the bed. Why does it surprise me, even though it's our room anyway and I should be clear that he will always be here.

"So you wouldn't fall in love with me like you said." shit! Why i feel like you know everything as soon as it happens.

"Why do you ask me when you know the answer?." idiot.

"You don't even know me in part."

"You talk like I want me to fall in love with you."I ran my tongue over my lips.

"Do not tease me." he crossed his arms.

"We'll see after tonight." he smirk. His ego is really high somewhere.

"I'm not planning on having sex with you tonight." Let him forget it quickly. Or why not. Then at least I'll be able to make fun of him and hurt his ego.

"Put on something that can be easily unzipped." i smirk.

"Just because you're asking me doesn't mean I'll do it."

"Hah my beauty."

"Nickname clichés." he rolled his eyes.

"You'll like it once."

"Never." he left the room. Why does he have to be a horny idiot? I manage it well because I had trauma in the morning. Maybe when I sleep with him, I will completely forget about the feeling that someone has raped me. Choi San show me what's in you.