Wanda with a W

"Tell me Wanda, do you feel like you're apart of Frost Industries?" The therapist softly asks to Wanda Maximoff.

Wanda wore a black suit composed of black shoes, pants, blazer, and a white button shirt. Her thick brown hair loose, nails painted black, and a tired yet smiling look upon her pretty face.

"Well I uh do work quite a load here you know, sometimes more than others but I guess in a point of view I am part of this establishment."

"I see," The therapist writes down on her notepad. "And how long have you've been working here?"

"Like three years now. I only had one promotion throughout the entire time here but I think I wasn't ready for the amount of work I'd be doing."

"How do you deal with any work stress you've been feeling these past three years?"

Wanda thinks back to throwing up in her toilet several times from drinking too much, watching HBO shows on her couch throughout the night, and screaming into her pillow before bed.

"Resting and drinking tea." She comes up with a answer, flashing a innocent smile at the therapist and hoping it'll convince her.

The therapist writes down more into her notepad before closing it and placing it to the side.

"Wanda, you know the company will look out for you if you need our help you understand that right?"

"Of course." She nods trying to keep her fake smile up. *Bullshit.*

She exits the room and comes across her coworker Rahne Sinclair by the water cooler in a similar black uniform.

"Oh hey Rahne, I see you went with the buzzcut after all." Wanda points out to her friend's short hairstyle with a small genuine smile making Rahne smile.

"Oh thanks." Rahne runs her hand across her fuzzy ginger head. "Did you hear about what happened to Claire upstairs?"

"Herpes, we did warn her not to go out with the IT guy and now here we are." Wanda sighs before drinking her cool cup of water, personally not feeling very sympathetic about the situation.

"Shame, she was a very nice lass."

"Look I gotta head back to my station, we'll talk later Rahne." Wanda bids farewell to her Scottish friend after noticing the time, the two waving each other off.

Work. WORK. Wanda plugs her earbuds in and plays her playlist, focusing on the pile of paperwork and computer crunching she has to complete daily till the sun begins to set down on the utopian metropolis of New York.

The feeling shifted as she felt a cold, icy hand on her shoulder and turns around to see her boss looking down at her. Emma Frost, head of the company herself in her million dollar business suit and her boobs practically popping out of it.

"Hello Miss Frost, just filing out the ASM-093 files like you requested ma'am." She tells her boss though rather tiredly by this point, showing her the files on the finished racket.

"I can see, Miss Maximoff I heard you were in the therapist's office mind would care to explain as to why?" She asks calmly, her cold blue eyes almost piercing into Wanda's soul that made her rather uncomfortable.