Disturbance

"Wanda do you feel happy with yourself?" Her therapist asks her once more, the pen in her hand always ready to write down the tiniest details Wanda speaks out. It made Wanda feel trapped, discombobulated, insane.

Wanda could barely look at her in the eyes, ones supposed to be comforting and understandable now feel reflective and surveying. The room of light grey and some variant of blue feel hollow and dull.

"Wanda, this is a safe place it's okay to speak about yourself here." Her lips tell her, her voice just makes her want to vomit all over the shag floor.

"Wanda, I understand Miss Frost's death has impacted everyone who has worked for her it's perfectly normal to feel unease by this unfortunate news."

Wanda's eyes widen, slowly looking up at her therapist's eyes unable to comprehend what she's heard.

"She's dead?" She speaks up, unsure what else to way.

"It's such a tragedy, a wonderful brilliant businesswoman such as herself killed so young."

"Killed?"

"She died Wanda, killed in her own office so brutally may her grace have mercy on Miss Frost's soul." The therapist chokes up, wiping her own tears while Wanda just feels completely lost.

Wanda gets up, walking out the office towards the bathroom as all she hears is her ears ringing and her stomach churning. She enters a stall and vomits out her emotions on the subject before passing out against the toilet.

She awakens feeling like shit as she picks herself off the stall floor, her nose scrunching at the smell of lingering vomit before exiting outta the stall and outside only to see Sentry bots at each cubicle with her co-workers on their knees with their hands behind their head.

"Anything?" Superior Mordo asks one of the Sentry bots.

"Several low level contraband from various employees of this floor but no sign of Wanda Maximoff sir."

Mordo looks displeased but contemplating and looks around at the office, not noticing the women's bathroom door slightly open.

"No prisoners today, orders from the higher ups." He commands.

"Yes sir, fire."

Wanda watches in horror as the sentry bots executive all her co-workers before her and closes the door swiftly covering her mouth as she sobs terrified, nobody had even time to scream out.

"Secure this building, find anyone else around and makes sure nobody enters or exits till we're clear." Mordo commands his sentry bots.

Wanda overhears this, looking around and hides in a stall, squatting over a toilet unable to go anywhere else.

A sentry bot opens the door, looking around the bathroom before closing it overhearing some commotion nearby that ends with gunfire on another unfortunate victim.

Hours last as Wanda laid on the floor famished, the sink water keeping her hydrated but unfortunately nowhere to go. She can't comprehend how one missed day at work could lead to this carnage against her peers.

She looks up to see the door open and sees Spider-Man before her eyes and crawls against the ceiling in fear.

"Please I swear I didn't do anything wrong please don't kill me!" She pleads tearfully.

"Easy I'm not here to harm you in anyway, I don't know what even happened here." He replies, approaching slowly with his hands up.

"They just came outta nowhere and killed them all, I don't know why they wanted me for..."

"Easy easy, who?"

"A dark man with dreads and he was wearing some eastern green clothing."

"Mordo...well there's gotta be a misunderstanding you're not even a criminal, you're clean as they get." Spidey retorts displeased by this news.

"You're not gonna arrest me?" She asks quietly, wiping her eyes

"No, it's my duty to protect people even wrongly accused ones."

Wanda hugs him tightly, Spidey holding her protectively.

"We'll figure all this out, I promise you that Miss..."

"Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff."