Planning

"Seems I was correct, she didn't wipe out the Gods who control the passages to the various afterlives." Khonshu says as Mephisto sits on top of a gravestone.

"She's unstoppable now, she has everything needed to wipe us all out without haste Khonshu. The Darkhold, The Necrosword, The Power of The Phoenix, and The Infinity Stones. Who are we to even retaliate against one with such power?"

"This is our universe!" Khonshu bangs his staff against the ground. "That witch has no absolute right to contort everything in such a twisted way!"

"We can only do so much Khonshu, I don't even have Ghost Riders in hell anymore! I have yet to find one still after so long!"

"Do we know anyone who can help us?" Steven asks looking at the two distinctive Gods.

"Not anyone but perhaps something." Mephisto implies. "A mythical book of legend made by the greatest sorcerer in history, The Book of Vischanti."

"Alright, where is that?"

"The major problem, nobody has found it not even I. It is the counter against The Darkhold and anything the user needs to defeat whatever is in their path."

"Unfortunately folklore will not save us from death at her hands Mephisto. We must assemble whatever Gods are left in this universe and produce a plan to save it."

"Very well. If we are to die then it would be on our own terms then." Mephisto shakes Khonshu's hand before disappearing in flames back down to Hell.

"So what do we do now?" Steven asks Khonshu.

"We must stay hidden for now, I doubt she would have any problem finding us if we draw attention."

"Yeah, wouldn't exactly want to get ripped to pieces by some crazy witch goddess lady." Steven cringes at the visual of that happening.

Wanda's residence

"Boys!" Wanda exclaims as her two sons turn around from the couch and immediately run towards her, doing the same and embracing them tightly in her arms.

"Mom where were you?" Tommy asks worried.

"Yeah we had to walk home alone abd you didn't call us." Billy adds as Wanda looks at them tearful eyed.

"I'm sorry, mommy had to run late but guess what? We're gonna go on a early vacation starting tonight, you guys wanted to go to Disney World right?" She asks stroking their heads, Billy and Tommy's faces brighten in excitement.

"Yeah!" They both happily exclaim, jumping up and down.

"Okay go start packing quickly." She shoos then to their room, immediately rushing around her apartment grabbing anything she needs to fit into her briefcase.

"Woah! Mom you didn't tell us Spider-Man was here!" Billy exclaims in awe at the sight of the New York's famous webslinger in their living room waving at them.

"He's um helping us get there." Wanda improvises a answer, shoving her clothes into her largest briefcase.

"Do you shoot webs outta your butt like normal spiders do?" Tommy asks Spider-Man as the two boys look up and down at his cool suit.

"No I only shoot our my wrist. Shouldn't you guys-"

"Is it true you can lift a whole dump truck over your head?" Billy interjects, the boys about ready to keep asking him a billion questions.

"Boys please get ready!" Wanda calls out from the kitchen as she's working on putting food in a cooler.

"Listen to your mom kids." Spider-Man tells them, the boys without hesitation nod and resume packing up their belongings.

"Where do I even go?" Wanda quietly asks Spider-Man. "I'm just a regular person."

"Best chance for you three is somewhere far from her grace's reach. I'll be sentenced to death but not before I figure out what's going on for Mordo to come find you."

"But where could someone like me possibly go?"

Spider-Man thinks before he remembers a place he's been prior to everything currently happening.

"I know a place, it was rather strange but I'm sure it'll keep you safe long enough to figure everything out." He tells her before carrying her luggage effortlessly, Billy and Tommy coming back with everything packed.

"Are we going to Disney World now mom?" Tommy asks Wanda.

"First we must make a small stop somewhere first."