Wanda and Steven

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Wanda asks the British alter that approaches her.

"I'm Steven Grant, I was currently enjoying my life over in London before I got warped over here in New York City with no explanation." He shakes her hand sitting besides her, Wong giving him a glass of a minty alcohol. "Cheers mate."

"But why are you even here?"

"That's the bloody thing, your freaky psycho Goddess is part of the reason I'm even here."

"Our Goddess has done nothing but benefit us." She defensively states, despite part of her knowing the current events proved otherwise.

"That's where you're wrong." Khonshu appears before Wanda towering over her, his ghostly skeletal appearance makes her scream back outta her seat in fright.

"What the hell is that!?" She exclaims wide eyed as her boys runs to her side concerned, unable to see Khonshu themselves.

"Oh yeah this is Khonshu, Egyptian deity of the Moon and night sky." Steven explains nonchalantly as if seeing a nine foot tall being with a bird skull for a head is normal.

"I thought all the Gods were killed off by her Grace?" Wanda asks in disbelief.

"Well actually not quite see your psycho Goddess decided to spare any God who has involvement with the afterlife so there's that. Everyone else is actually dead."

"I'm not."

"Not helping mate."

Wanda was shookth, the man before her was speaking to this bird God so causally and without any fear over the wrath of her own Goddess in this bizarre place. She hopes this was all a nightmare but she wasn't waking up much to her dismay.

"Look I get you all are freaked out and have an insane amount of questions but let's not throw them all at us at once yeah?" Steven tells them as he helps Wanda back to her seat along with her sons sitting nearby.

Manhattan

Mordo leads a platoon of Ultron soldiers marching down the street, citizens being searched down and houses being searched as Spider-Man lands down in front of Mordo and follows him as him and his soldiers continue to move forward.

"Superior Mordo I must talk with you."

"Don't you have a cat to save from a tree my arachnid acquaintance?" Mordo replies with snark.

"It's about Wanda Maximoff, there must be some mistake about her-"

"Her Grace doesn't make error especially with this specific individual so I suggest you withhold your tongue before making such accusations!"

"But she has no prior criminal records!"

"Cease your fruitless attempts otherwise be held in contempt Arachnid, I have a mission to fullfil!" Mordo moves past him coldy as he uses a misty red compass to navigate around trying to find Maximoff till it points to the decrepit mansion on Bleaker Street.

*What do I do? Wanda Maximoff must not die!*