Heroes vs Villains

"No!" Spider-Man commands, getting in Mordo's way. "I cannot let this injustice pass without any concrete evidence this woman and her children have done wrong under the very laws we enforce!"

"Get outta my way this instant!" Mordo grits his teeth at the arachnid hero, Ultron bots aiming their rifles at him. "You are in direct violation of interfering with a superior commander's mission!"

"So be it, but I won't let any of you pass till my last breath Mordo!"

"You've just signed your death warrant you annoying bug, kill the traitor!" Mordo commands as the bots open fire on Spider-Man but the man is swifter and stronger than the others remember.

"I prefer you all stick around!" Spider-Man exclaims firing a glob of webbing immobilizing and slowing down the numerous bots trying to attack him.

His spider sense goes off as Mordo tries to attack him from behind with a mystic blade, dodging the attacks as Mordo swings at him getting increasingly angrier trying to land a fruitless hit on the webslinger.

Spidey shoots a web in his face and yanks him into a bot, Spidey spinning around and sending a sneaky one's head flying like a Babe Ruth home run.

Spider-Man looks up seeing the Quinnjet of The Legion flying over them as three figures land down in front of the mansion.

Hawkeye, War Machine, and Captain Crimson.

Steve Rogers of this universe wears a dark and crimson suit wearing the symbol of the Scarlet Goddess on his chest and bright red silver shield.

Steve turns around a sinisterly smirks at Spidey as War Machine blows a hole into a entrance of the building.

*I gotta get over there!* Spider-Man mentally exclaims as he rushes towards the building but gets blocked by more Ultron bots trying to outnumber him, Spidey punching and dodging at each I'm his path.

"Knock knock." Steve quips as the three dark variants of the Avengers enter into the speakeasy, Wong looking serious at the three as Billy and Tommy run to their mother who holds them defensively as Steven steps in front of them alongside Wong.

Steve tilts his head at this with a cocky dark smirk, tightening the straps on his shield.

"How adorable, thinking you can beat even one of us. Outlanders must truly be getting desperate these days." He teases.

"You're in the wrong ends mate, cocky arse like you is gonna wish he never picked up that shield." Steven retorts frowning, loosening his arms up for a battle.

"Give us the woman and we might give you a good word to spare your lives." Hawkeye tells them, aiming at them with two arrow stretched back on the bow.

"Not a chance." Wong replies, summoning two swords in each hand.

"There will be bloodshed then." Steve says before cracking a grin.

Hawkeye fires his arrows at both of them, Wong and Mr.Knight swiftly knocking them away before War Machine fires a sonic blast that sends Wong crashing into his drink display and Steve jump kicks Knight against the bar counter.

Wanda and the kids try to run from the scene but Clint gets in her way, firing a arrow that pins her sleeve to the table.

The boys gather up bravery as they try to defend their mother with their small fists, Clint getting only agitated as he tries to grab one only for Billy to bite into his hand. Clint growls and backhands him away.

Something snaps inside Wanda. As her boy falls to the ground in pain her face contorts into one of feral aggression like a wolf as her eyes flicker blue and red before releasing a hex blast that sends Clint flying out the window and impaling him into a spiked fence.

*Holy shit is that Hawkeye!?* Spidey looks shocked seeing the end of the dark archer before him, Spider-Man covered in oil and ripped areas across his suit as he rushes towards the building.

Wanda gasps as if she left her own conscious for a moment, looking around to see her kids holding her as she looks at her shaking hands steaming blue smoke.

"W-What just happened?" She asks with a quiver in her voice before it's interrupted by Mr.Knight crashing into another piece of furniture in the room.

"Marc, tap out man tap out." Steven groans trying to to get back up from his losing fight so far against evil Cap.

"Night night." Steve says holding the shield up ready to decapitate the white vigilante, slamming it down before a different group of white hands grab it in time.

"Huh?" Steve looks in confusion as The Moon Knight appears before him and quite pissed about it.

"You're in my domain now." Marc tells him before gripping the shield tightly and slams Steve into a grandfather clock, shattering it to pieces. He takes the shield and dashes at War Machine who was busy trying to turn Wong into Swiss cheese while Wong was using defensive and spacing attacks against the armored juggernaut.

Moon Knight leaps into War Machine with enhanced speed, slamming the shield against his armored head hard enough to knock out the War Machine briefly as he falls to the ground in a thud.

"Thanks." Wong says with a sigh of relief.

"No problem pal." Moon Knight offers a hand and helps Wong up.

Spider-Man enters into the room, looking around to see alot of property damage but is in relief at Wanda and her boy's safety. Wanda looks up and smiles seeing her hero appearing before him.

Steve slowly gets back up, looking down to see a sharp piece of wood and back to Wanda. He grabs it and prepares to throw it straight into Wanda before a star shaped portal explodes into the room.

Chavez yells out as she flies outta the portal and punches Steve into a hellish universe, Steve screams as he falls into it and the portal closes.

"Who the hell is that?" Moon Knight asks.