Hail Your Scarlet Queen

Thousands of years ago the universe was in chaos. Gods lead their warriors against each other for domination till one Goddess went against them.

The Scarlet Queen slayed the Gods across the universe, bringing peace, prosperity, and ORDER throughout.

Today marks the 1000th reign of our goddess, praising her actions that brought us a happier way of existence!

"Bloody hell, it's a totalitarianism disguised as a utopia." Steven replies aghast by the propaganda footage showing on a screen.

"If all the Gods are dead then we are completely fucked Steven." Khonshu comments sounding rather aggravated.

"Well what are we supposed to do, we can't just-"

*Keep your voice low Steven, we're not like everyone else around us.* Marc sternly reminds him.

"Right right, let's get outta people's viewing." He whispers before walking around till he comes across an alleyway.

"I just don't understand if she killed all the Gods then everything shouldn't even look remotely half the same."

"She must've manipulated humanity to build whatever she wanted for her twisted view of reality."

"Great, it's 1984 in real life just with a Goddess!"

"We must play this carefully, my power will not be enough against someone like her Steven."

Steven's eyes roll back, his face stirring back into Steven who looks at Khonshu with a serious expression.

"What do you want us to do?"

Wanda's apartment

Wanda bites her lip as she thinks about what she saw on the television. Nothing gets past the monitors, especially something like that. She looks at her phone, conflicted about telling the authorities what she saw but then again what if she gets in trouble for harbouring illegal information?

Her mind swirls till her doorbell rings, snapping to her senses she immediately heads over and opens the door to see a sentry bot tall as the door itself standing in front of her. A feeling of intimidation comes over Wanda almost gasping aloud.

"This is a undated living facility search, do not intervene. Punishment or death will be faced if done so." The sentry bot tells Wanda in a cold, emotionless tone.

"Yes absolutely, come right on in." She nods with a nervous smile, moving outta the way as the bot enters her apartment looking around for any contraband or anything considered illegal in this world.

"Have you witnessed or encountered anything illicit or unusual recently?" The sentry bot asks Wanda, looking under her various furnitures as Wanda was forced to stay in one area of her apartment unable to do anything.

"I saw Spider-Man fighting that Goblin man not long ago and my tv glitched before you got here." She replies honestly though meekly, feeling powerless in the presence of the emotionless machine.

"Wanda Maximoff 402609 you failed to arrive at your occupational work site FROST CORP floor 9 cubicle number 23 without any notification or time off submission." It responds to Wanda, making her flinch at realizing what she's done.

"I-I'm sorry I just needed a day off-"

"Inexcusable, failure to return to work at designated hours and days will result in your termination and investigation into your life schedule." It warns Wanda coldly, filling her heart with anxiety.

"Y-Yes sir, sorry sir." She looks down feeling ashamed and frightened for her life.

"Your facility is cleared, praise her name."

"Praise her name."

The Sentry bot leaves her apartment and Wanda collapses to her knees feeling weak, unable to even speak or catch her breath. She leans against the wall as tears fall down her eyes.

"Okay so why are here in the middle of some graveyard?" Marc ask Khonshu under the crescent moon sky, looking at his Moon God leader.

"This Scarlet false goddess didn't kill every God, the ones who are responsible for the afterlives must've been spared otherwise where else would souls even go after death?"

"You gotta point, I wouldn't know what to do with em either but doesn't explain why we're here amongst the dead?"

"Him." Khonshu points to a tall man with red skin and darker red attire sinisterly smiling at the two of them from the shadow of a large tree.

"Khonshu and his avatar, I believe we have much to discuss with each other." Mephisto replies devilishly.