RECONNING

Wanda Maximoff. Mother of two, businesswoman, and owner of a Manhattan apartment.

The hard working single mother has been tirelessly working long hours each week for several years now providing and finding time for her boys Tommy and Billy unaware she's deep down connected to a darker and especially powerful being to which the universe kneels down to for their immortal souls.

Thousands of years ago on a unknown Earth

"You have failed Odinson." The sinister Scarlet Witch hisses at the nearly dead All Father as he staggers himself on a slab of rock to lean against, The Scarlet Witch crushes Mjonlir with the strength of her glowing hand into mere shards. "The power of the Gods belong to me now and I will make sure none of you will lead the universe astray."

"You cannot control everything harlot! The universe will only turn against you for it soon enough!" He calls out angrily.

"They'll only know you all failed them and that I saved them, there's no room anymore for the Gods to leave the universe to chance. I will give it control, and I won't stop here."

"You're no better than us then, a vile monster that will one day be killed off by her own creation." Odin vows to Wanda before she angrily rips him apart violently, listening to his screams before he explodes into bloody parts all over.

"Time to start over." She says as her hex spreads out across the universe, manipulating everything all at once.

Illuminati headquarters somewhere in the multiverse

"What's happening?" Reed Richards asks as Sorceress Supreme Clea enters the facility while everyone else around them is running around.

"Erosion, something is merging several worlds together at once and manipulating them!" She says before a bright red flash consumes them all.

Reed and Clea look up after they can clearly see again only for their faces to drop seeing The Scarlet Witch with a army of demonic beings and sentinels behind her coming outta a portal.

"Surrender this world to me or face my unreasonable side." She warns, her body glowing brightly in crimson energy that felt unsettling.

Clea immediately opens a purple portal behind herself, grabbing Reed with her as they disappear into it.

"Let them be, this world will be ours now." She tells one of her demons as she releases violent beams of energy around her environment, transforming it to whatever she desires.