Collision

"DeviantArt scars the mind but not the creative heart." -Master Oogway

"Who the hell is that?" Moon Knight asks as the multiversal latina girl looks at them, her portal still open behind her as figures begin to appear behind her.

The Illuminati of Earth 6979 emerges from the portal surprising everyone else in the room with their presence.

"Seems we've arrived just in time." Xavier states rolling up, looking around at the trashed speakeasy around them.

"Seems they have a Wong here as well." Neena Supreme tells her teammates, looking over to see Wong looking at them confused yet cautious.

*Is that me!?* Spider-Man and Wanda mentally exclaim seeing their variant selves walking outta the portal together in their vibrant red attires.

"Don't be alarmed, we're here as allies." Reed 2 assures them with a non threatening presence.

"Then you know what you're facing?" Wong asks Reed who nods in acknowledgement.

"She already took my world, I'm here to make her she doesn't conquer other worlds Wong. You have our word on that."

Wong looks stoically at him before offering a hand up to shake and Reed does so with hesitation, giving Wong a small smile.

Moon Knight reverts back into Marc Spector, everyone else either seeing his face for the first time or has a look of familiarity with the mentally challenged man.

"This is very freaky and honestly I don't how to feel about this." Spider-Man replies still looking at his alter self who approaches him.

"Well you're not exactly the first me I've met before, this other one I met could shoot webs from his body." Spider-Man 79 replies, Spidey's eyes widen in surprise at the thought of multiple variations of himself out there.

Wanda holds her boys as she sees Scarlet Witch 79 approach her, Billy and Tommy looking in awe at a different version of their mother before them.

She smiles at them, though she's not their mother even in her own universe she's happy they're always safe throughout the mulitverse.

"You're our grace?" Billy quietly asks, so many questions running through his mind looking at her.

"No sweetie, I'm... I'm someone who's here to help you all."

"Okay who exactly are you all anyways?" Marc asks as Khonshu stood besides him only visible to his avatar or so he thought.

"We're the illuminati, a team of special people like ourselves dedicated to helping and protecting our universe and other universes from danger." Xavier tells him.

"So like the Avengers?"

"Well not quite, we're kinda like a secretive group." Reed 2 chimes in.

"Oh I get it, only the big players are part of this team and everyone else just goes about their lives."

"Something like that."

"Guys we better hustle, more robots are heading in this direction." Chavez yells them as she runs back inside the room.

"Indeed we shall, Hulk hand me Mister Rhodes over there." Xavier gestures to the unconscious War Machine as Hulk picks him up without issue bringing him over.

Xavier places his fingertips against his temples as he ventures into Rhodes mindscape.

Xavier walks around the interior of the variant's mind, looking around to see his twisted memories. This Rhodes was bred from childhood to be a perfect soldier only being fed to obey the Scarlet Goddess at all costs leading him down a dark blinded bath.

He looks around further till he finds information he needs, locations. The old army base Rogers was trained in was a simple abandoned bunker.

Xavier however felt pity on the man, deciding to clear this man's mind of his brainwashing by making him aware of his actions when he awakens.

"The base where Captain Rogers was trained at, it's a mere abandoned bunker and quite safe from their eyes." Xavier tells them as Neena Supreme opens a portal revealing the interior of the bunker.

Medusa uses her flaming hair tendrils to set the speakeasy ablaze as everyone enters the portal and the building burns wildly to the ground.

Neena, Wong, and Scarlet Witch use their magic abilities to create a mystical barrier that'll shield everyone from outdoor eyes of the dystopian government.

"Okay time for us to start making plans." Spidey 79 says as he releases spider drones to fix any electrical issues in the bunker.

"Us being on her home turf reduces outside casualties but we're talking about a completely corrupted Wanda who has killed even the Gods themselves."

"Not everyone." Khonshu decides to make himself visible to everyone in the room, surprising several.

"How so?" Reed 2 asks.

"The Gods who control the afterlives we're spared by her, I've already spoken to one of them from this universe."

"Wait are you not from this universe?" America Chavez asks him confused.

"I'm unsure, all I can tell you is I was from a time this Earth was normal."

"What we know is we woke up here and found out The Scarlet Witch time traveled back in time to kill the Gods and heavily altered everything from that point on." Marc explains to them.

"When I looked through Mister Rhodes mind I found out he's never met this dark variant, seems only someone above him only has access to her personally." Xavier says.

"Mordo." Spider-Man speaks up, heads all turning to him. "Mordo is The Supreme Commander here, only he's had personal access to her in person."

"Mordo is always a issue." Neena grunts, recalling the time Mordo nearly decimated a city block trying to kill her in their universe.

"We must rest and plan for now, we must all be 100% ready for what's to come soon." Xavier tells them.