End Note

Hi!

I'm guessing that, if you're here, you've reached the end of 'The Path Back to You'. If that's the case, I just wanted to say thank you for reading the first ever piece of writing I chose to publish online, and for sticking with it despite it being quite lengthy.

I'm truly grateful for all of the votes and comments that this fic has received, and to all those who've added it to reading lists and/or recommended it. It's what's inspired me to keep writing and posting. After all, I can read this whenever I want; the whole reason I post is so that people other than myself can enjoy an alternative story in the universe we all know and love, and when I receive feedback on it, it's an amazing feeling. Without that, I might not have finished this thing for years!

It's probably not the best ever writing I've done or will do (I hope not, as writing should be something that constantly evolves and improves over time...!) and there may be small edits in the future in order to improve the flow, character consistency etc., but essentially my work is finished...for now.

I've mentioned it before but I'm planning to start posting a prequel story in the next few weeks and, eventually, the sequel to 'The Path Back to You'. I can't be the only one who wants to know just what was in that letter, or what the future holds for Anya and Levi! So, watch this space (or rather, the space on my profile), for work on the other two fics has already begun...

Thanks again, and happy reading!

NerinaLily