Chapter Eight - The Gang

We arrive at Koko and her gang's hideout just after 2 in the morning. I look around amazed at the room Koko gave me and Violet to share as they only had one spare room. A member of Koko's gang, Henry, owns a penthouse in the city. They call it their hideout. Koko's gang consists of three people, Koko, Henry, and Brayden. The hideout has three bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and the lounge room. Me and Violet have the bedroom next to the bathroom in the hallway, then Henry and Brayden have the bedroom in front of ours, and Koko's bedroom is at the end of the hall. When you walk out of the hall you walk straight into the kitchen/dining room, it's has the kitchen plus a dining table and chairs. Then to the right of the kitchen is a lounge room, their lounge room, unlike mine, has a working TV. Henry and Brayden are currently watching the TV, while Koko seems to be planning something in the dining room. I don't know what this gang does I just hope it doesn't involve getting into a lot of trouble. I enter me and Violet's shared room and close the door quietly as to not wake up Violet and hop into my bed. I quickly fall into a peaceful light sleep.

*BANG*
I wake up to a noise that sounds like a gunshot and freak out. Violet is now also awake and disturbed by the noise. I walk out into the kitchen to see Henry standing there with a gun. My eyes widen afraid of what he was going to do. Then he drops the gun and starts laughing. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" He says through laughter. "YES!" Violet responds angrily. "Woah, clearly someone isn't a morning person." He says, and Violet runs up to him and punches him playfully in the shoulder. "No, I'm not." She responds and then we all start laughing. Koko and Brayden walk into the kitchen rubbing their eyes. "What is it with you three and noise?" Koko asks yawning. That makes Henry laugh even more and Violet pulls faces at Koko making her laugh as well. "Sorry if I woke up you two cranky pants." Henry laugh. Koko and Brayden sigh as if they were the parents of us three crazy children. I think we're going to get on just fine with the gang.

Author here, here is funny chapter hope you enjoyed it, lots more chapters coming soon 😊 Have a great day/night and look after yourselves! See you soon 😊

404 words