Chapter 19 - In Your Dreams

Deliah seemed taken a back by my sudden change in the topic, before turning to look at the shuttering door. "Every time I open that door, that version of him locks eyes with me. I can't end the dream without opening it, so that's why I do it."

I walked towards Deliah, grabbing the young girls hand and holding it close to my heart. "It's okay, we'll face him together. It's time for some changes to be made around here anyways, and those changes start now." I gave her a smile of reassurance.

I could see tears forming in the girls brown eyes, as she nodded in response. "Okay, I'm ready." She smiled back, as the both of us turned to face the door that held Springtrap.

I let out a long sigh as I held Deliah in one hand and reached for the doorknob with the other. I closed my eyes on more time before turning it and opening the closet door. 

The both of us took a couple paces back, as we were presented with the nightmarish version of the rabbit I had grown to have a special bond with. 

"Deliah, Y/N..." His voice trailed off, as he stepped out of the shadows of the storage closet. "So glad you two could join the party. It's been so long since anyone has wanted to be apart of my family..." 

"We're not afraid of you!" Deliah shouted, her grip tightening on my hand. 

Springtrap chuckled softly. "Well I would hope not..." 

That's when he turned to me. "Y/N, my sweet sweet Y/N..." He reached his hand forward to cup my face in his hand. "You are the most precious woman I have ever met, you know that..." 

"Well judging by my many issues and flaws, I'm assuming you haven't met a lot of women." I replied, my eyes looking him up and down.

He knelt down to my level, getting closer and closer. I could smell the scent of blood on his fur, which wasn't really a concern to me because his fur was also clearly covered in dried up blood, almost flaking off of him. "I'm never going to let you get away from me Y/N, never..." He stood up, his broad shoulders blocking out the light from the flickering ceiling light behind him. "Same goes for you Deliah. We're all gonna be one big happy family... Won't that be so nice?" He said, as he began leaning forwards to grab us. 

A smirk spread across my face as I looked back up at Springtrap. "In your dreams." I turned to Deliah. "RUN!" I instructed her.

And it didn't take her long to start booking it far away from Springtrap.

Before I could even turn back towards Springtrap, I felt his cold undead arms wrap their way around my lower waist. "You're gonna regret that Y/N..." His chilling breath whispered in my ear. 

My eyes suddenly flashed open, as I found myself lying back on the couch in Springtraps arms.