A Drunken Mistake - And I will retrieve it.

What is this...? Two uploads in two days, I'm on a bit of a roll. Well mainly it's because it's snowed here so I couldn't get to school and I was a little bored but you know, there's the next chapter here!

And I feel better about this one, there's a bit of closure to it if you like. Karma has finally arrived...

So if you like karma being a bitch and biting people on the ass, then well here it is.

Please vote and comment, I love that, I really do!

Thank you :) 

Enjoy <3

'I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life'

Dylan’s POV

I’m worried.

I know she’s not showing how scared she truly is, but I can feel it. The way she stiffened when the door opened, the way she flinches slightly when someone touches her, I haven’t seen this side of her for a while.

And it’s scary.

But I know, deep down in my heart, that she’ll be okay again. I fixed her once, I can do it again. I’m not about to give up.

I look at Katy as her eyes snap open wide.

“I’m seriously craving some chocolate spread right now…” she says.

“What, just chocolate spread out of the jar?”

“Yep, just pure chocolate spread. I need it!” she exclaims.

Looks like I have to leave her again…

As I start walking to the lift, it kills me to walk away from her once again. The last time I did this, the worst thing possible happened. Even though now I know she’s okay and she’s with our friends and Michael is locked up right now, I can’t help but panic slightly.

I need to get over this.

I can’t live my whole life panicking about leaving her alone. I can’t be scared for her every time I go out. I need to learn that things will be okay when I’ m not there.

If this is the way I am with Katy, I can’t even begin to imagine how bad I’ll be when our child is born. They’ll constantly have to be in my sight until they’re thirty to stop me from having a heart attack.

Okay, that’s a little extreme.

Once I reach the shop, I start browsing the magazine aisle, looking for Katy’s favourite gossip magazine to maybe distract her a little from everything.

That’s when I see a headline that stops me in my tracks.

‘CELEBRITY COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN THEIR ENGLISH MANSION’

Underneath this bold print, is a picture of my parents.

They’re smiling at the camera, their fame face they used to call it. Putting up the famous united front that only existed in the public eye, behind closed doors, they hated each other.

I quickly snap the magazine off the shelf and start searching through it to find the page with their story on it.