A Drunken Mistake - Here's to the future.

So... Here it is. The last chapter.
After 4 years (or is it 5 now?) years, I've finally finished this book. It feels like a lifetime that I've been writing the story of Katy and Dylan's lives and I can't quite believe that it's time to let them go. I will miss writing this book.

Now it's time to thank you, my loyal readers. It's been a long time and not everyone who started reading this book in the beginning has made it to the end. So I want to thank those that have. Those of you out there who have waited months after months for me to get my ass into gear and update. Those of you that have read, voted and commented on chapters. You people have kept me going, have kept me writing.

Everyone single one of you that has ever read a chapter is amazing, I am grateful to each and every one of you. Thank you for being my readers.

So, I will now let you get on and read.

For the last time my loyal readers, I urge you to enjoy.

"That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.'"

2 Years Later

Katy's POV

So, today's the day.

I stand staring out at the city that I once again get to call home. London carries on as it always does. Cars continue to commute, shops continue to flow with people, London doesn't stop for anyone. London is completely unaware that above me now, on the rooftop, a wedding is being prepared. But not just any wedding, but mine.

I smile in glee as I think about it.

The sun is shining, and I count my blessings considering the usual English weather. Our outdoor wedding would certainly be ruined if the heavens decided to open with a torrential down pour. I'm thankful that that's not the case.

"Mummy, mummy," I smile down at my little man smiling through his two front teeth, the picture of cuteness. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that this little angel is mine, Dylan and I's creation.

"Yes sweetheart?" I ask him, bending down and swooping him into my arms so he's on my level.

"Daddy says hello," he smiles. He's enjoying being the messenger between me and Dylan today since we've been sworn apart. He's in another room in the hotel, the room next to mine.

"Did he now? Did daddy have anything else to say?" I ask my little man.

"He says.." he pauses as he thinks of the words he needs to finish his sentence, "he says to tell auntie Amy and belle hello too," he finally finishes.

"Aw that's sweet of daddy isn't it," I smile, "and that's very good of you to remember all of daddy's message," I tell him while covering his little face with kisses. This little beauty has my eyes, a mixture of blue and grey, and since I've seen them on his little face, the colour of my eyes no longer worries me. I see how beautiful they look on him, they must look like that on me as well surely?

"Now what are you doing here little munchkin? Are you spying for daddy?" Amy, my maid of honour, asks as she walks out of the bathroom, robe and hair towel wrapped around her from her shower.

"No!" David sounds outraged as his little face goes to one of surprise. Me and Amy just laugh at him.

"Well that's good then," Amy smiles, "why don't you go back and see daddy, tell him everything is going well in here."

"Okay," David smiles, excited at the prospect of another message to deliver. He kisses me on the cheek, something he does every time he leaves me, and wriggles to be put down. He then walks over to the car seat that has belle in it, and proceeds to kiss her on her forehead. This gesture always manages to melt my heart.