A Drunken Mistake- "Miss me princess..."

Oh god, I feel horrible!

I've kept you guys waiting a really long time haven't I? I'm so sorry! I will try to be better in the future I promise! There will be faster uploads and better chapters to come.

Slowly, it's dawning on me that this story really is nearly finished... that thought really makes me want to cry.

I've created these people, I don't think I can let them go just yet.

Well anyways, past the apolgies and the sadness, I really hope you like this chapter. It's taken some time for me to write as you can tell but I hope it was worth it. Well, it might be, maybe, I'll let you decide

Let me know what you think, I know I say this everytime but I love it when you take the time to leave me a little comment or press that vote button... makes me feel special :)

Thank you! :)

Enjoy <3 

'Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them.'

Katy’s POV

The looks on their faces says it all, they’re in shock. They didn’t expect us to say that, they didn’t want to hear it.

The silence lasts for a couple of minutes, Amy’s jaw nearly hitting the floor and Kyle not blinking once.

“Er guys, we’re kind of stuck in an awkward silence here, you want to say something?” Dylan questions.

Amy quickly snaps her mouth shut and Kyle comes out of his trance, both of them still have shocked and confused looks on their faces.

“England? As in England, England?” Kyle asks.

“I’m sorry; can you be more specific on what England you’re asking about?” Dylan tries to joke, but no one takes the bait.

“Yeah, we mean England, England,” I answer Kyle.

“But that’s a different country,” Amy states.

“Yeah, it is,” I answer again.

“Why you going there” Kyle asks.

It’s Dylan’s turn to answer now.

“It’s our home country mate, that’s where we grew up, where we met. I guess we just miss it there. Plus, Katy’s parents are buried there.” Dylan explains our reasons for wanting to leave America.

“Also, Michael isn’t there,” Dylan reminds them.

This they understand, the fear of Michael has been affecting all of us. I don’t think we can go through something like that again and get through it.

They look like they get it, but they’re not happy about it.

“I’m going to miss you guys so much,” Amy finally cracks, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I quickly get up and hug her, wrapping my arms around her neck as she stands up.

We stay like that for a while, me comforting her by telling her things like ‘we’ll visit’ and ‘we’ll never forget you.’

“What the hell am I meant to do without my best friend?” I hear Kyle ask.

“Hey, don’t say it like we’ll never see each other again,” Dylan states.