A Drunken Mistake - Oh. My. Baby

So he's the new chapter for you guys.

Thank you for your support, I love knowing that you like what I write, it makes me want to write more.

Summer holidays are coming up so I promise I will beging uploading more reguraly for all of you.

Hope you guys enjoy, I worked hard on it ;)

Thank you :)

Enjoy <3

'The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its weight. Just like tears fall becuse the heart can no longer handle the pain.'

Katy’s POV

The light before me is blinding, pulling me in deeper into peace. But something keeps trying to pull me back, back into pain and suffering. I feel my body jolt, the electricity that flows through it, and the hands pressing down on me.

I want to stay here, where the world is peaceful, where I can be safe. I don’t want to go back to reality, to face everything that’s there.

And then one sentence changes my mind.

“We’re starting to lose the baby!”

That’s when I start fighting. After all this, I’m not letting my baby die now, not here, not like this.

I try to bring myself into the real world, try to command my heart to start beating. Come on I can do this.

“She’s stabilised, her heartbeat is back,” I hear a doctor near me say and then I hear the gentle beep from the machines.

It’s okay, we’re going to be okay.

I relax into my bed and let my mind wonder to my body.

It feels heavy, as if it’s made of lead.

I can feel everything there, but I can’t control my movements. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get my fingers to move or get my eyelids to open.

It’s like my bodies dead but my minds alive.

Dylan’s POV

I hang my head as the commotion in her room continues, as the shouts continue and the doctors panic. I can feel her slipping away from me into a world that I can’t get to.

It’s then that I let the tears fall.

I cry for everything that’s happened over the last five years since I was in school. I cry for Katy’s life and the suffering she’s been through. I cry for my parents and at the fact they never loved me at all. I cry for the future I’ll now never have, the kids that are now just a dream. I cry for everything that’s bunged itself up inside of me, looking for some kind of release.