A Drunken Mistake - Mummy, I'm so sorry

Hey guys, 

I know this chapter is a little boring, just a filler one really to lead up to what I have in mind 

Hope you like it anyway 

Vote and comment as always, let me know what you think 

Thank you for sticking with me 

Enjoy <3

 'Pain can make you stronger. Fear can make you braver. Heartbreak can make you wiser.'

Katy’s POV

I wake up face first on the floor, in nothing but my underwear from last night.

What happened?

Then it hits me like a brick wall, all the hurt and pain from last night flooding back into my heart.

I look down to see that it’s there, lying underneath me, completely destroyed.

Tears spring to my eyes again as I think of the letter my mum left me, telling me to take good care of it.

I let her down, I broke the promise I made to her when I said I would never let anything happen to it. I knew they were better off without me, I only ruin things.

Just like her dress.

Mummy, I’m so sorry.

I hear a little click on my window; I immediately know who it is.

 I just don’t know if I can face him.

In the end, after about ten stones being thrown, I lift myself up and open the window.

“Just climb up,” I whisper down.

I slip on my jogging bottoms and vest top quickly as I hear his feet softly hit the ground.

“Hey,” I hear him whisper behind my back.

I take a deep breathe to get the sadness out of my voice.

“Hey yourself.”

“What happened?” I hear him gasp, he’s seen the dress.

I spin around quickly and whip the dress out of his hands.

“Nothing, nothing happened. It was an accident,” I stumble out, looking at the floor instead of his accusing eyes.

“Really, yours dress ripped straight in half by accident?” he accuses.

Hearing him say it makes fresh tears cloud my eyes all over again.

“Hey, hey I’m sorry,” he assures as he wraps him strong arms around my waist and hugs me to his defined chest. That’s where I completely break down.