𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 2

It was late in the night when Hotch and the team came from the case where they were investigating women who were gone missing from Seattle. Sophie decided to wait for her dad since she had nothing better to do and quite frankly,she was bored.

She was asleep on Gideon's desk as she was also in the middle of her meeting Taylor swift she heard someone whispering 'wake up' . (A/N: What's your fav blondie album, mines folklore.)

Her obviously being a light sleeper woke up and and realized she wasn't in one of Taylor's concerts she was in Gideon's office. The intruder that woke her up from her amazing dream was none other than Gideon standing next to her.

"You sure know how to scare a lady when they wake up Gideon" Sophie mumbled sarcasm dripping from her voice. When she noticed Gideon's tense posture and noticed he didn't get the two chocolate bars he always got them both,she grew suspicious. 

He also looked like he had no time for her joking around.On top of that, he was wearing the same clothes he was wearing when he left for the case,her red flags were raised.

Usually if not all the time, Gideon would always pack a bag of a set of clothes just in case they had to stay longer than they had expected. They had spent more than one night investigating this killer, so why hadn't he changed?

On top of that, his gun holster was not strapped properly, like it was done in a hurry. Wait, he went to a gas station didn't he? Sophie quickly put the pieces of the puzzle together as she remembered she  had listened to one of his talks in the Fbi academy (because she was bored) and he had said how the Footpath killer would work a low-profile job. 

Like a gas station worker.

"Sorry Soph, but your dad's waiting for you" Gideon's words made Sophie come out of her daydream and she looked up to him. 

He busied himself by looking at the paperwork in his hands but anyone smart enough would realize he was agitated. Sophie stood up she mentally began what she would say to him next.

"You met him,didn't you? The footpath killer?" Sophie blurted as she couldn't hold it in anymore. Damn you soph. She thought in her head. You could've said it any other way.

Gideon looked surprised as he heard her accusation. He slowly nodded as he realized she was just going to stand there and wait for him to speak. She wouldn't be going anywhere unless she had an answer from him.

"Impressive, you're getting better at profiling by the day". Safe to say, Gideon was impressed on how the young teenage girl quickly figure it out. Even the team couldn't figure it out so how did she?

"So how was it, meeting him I mean.Did you find out why he stuttered? I've figured it out but it's just guess. Also are you hurt?" Sophie kept on hitting Gideon with questions as her curiosity built up.

Gideon chuckled at Sophie's eagerness and quickly answered all of her questions. "It was in the most unexpected way, soph, so I was paying for our chocolates when I saw the amount of pictures he had of people behind the counter  so.."

As he was getting to the end of the story, Hotch had gotten tired of waiting for Sophie and came to Gideon's office to see Gideon explaining something to Sophie and her listening in intently.

"Come on Soph, time to go home" he watched as her and Gideon exchanged some words and once they were done, Sophie stood up from her spot on the desk and stretched her limbs.

 People might've been confused as to why she never slept on the perfectly comfortable couch lying right next to the desk but Sophie always found the desk more comfy. As she walked out she turned back to Gideon, and pretended to zip her lips indicating she wasn't going to tell anyone anytime soon.

The next morning she was drinking some of Spencer's coffee thinking she was being discreet when Elle asked something abruptly,"Why did the footpath killer stutter?" Sophie chuckled as yesterday's encounter passed through her mind.

"Wait you guys haven't figured it out yet?" She feigned being shocked as she hopped of Spencer's desk and headed to Garcia's lair to study

"Hey, Hey! Soph you need to tell me how you know" Elle tried catching up to her but Sophie was faster locking Garcia's door. Garcia jumped as it was sudden and was about to ask a question when Sophie put her hand up. 

"Just don't ask Garcia".  This was gonna one hell of a year.

  This was gonna one hell of a year

(A/n: Ily. Stay safe. Idk if I should post more chapters cause idk if people are reading this lol)
𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎 ♡︎♡︎