C h a p t e r 1 3

"And I told him that I wouldn't let him copy my homework since he always asks me for my homework, you know?" Sophie ranted to Spencer as she twirled around on a desk chair. 

"I mean I understand, back when I was in high school they forced me to always give them my homework so I guess your lucky in that department" Spencer shrugged as Sophie felt a wave of sympathy wash over her. Spencer has told her about the incident that had happened to him in high school and she swore that if she were there at that time, someone would've ended up with a black eye. 

"Hi Sophie" someone's voice pulled her out her thoughts as she looked up and saw Emily Prentiss next to the desk. Turns out, Sophie's dad actually hired Emily and she was officially part of the team. In truth, it was wierd to see someone replace Elle but Emily did look like she was capable of doing the job and therefore be a great asset to the team.Maybe one day they would be as close as she and Elle were. 

Spencer looked confused as he hadn't been introduced to her yet and Sophie had picked up on that and quickly introduced them

"Spencer, this is Emily and she'll be part of the team" Emily extended her hand but stopped midway when she saw Sophie shaking her head and mouthing 'I'll explain later'.  Emily awkwardly nodded her head and she moved away her hand. Once Emily knew about Spencer being a germaphobe, it would make sense. I mean, it did to Sophie. 

"Junior Hotch, who you talking to?" Derek asked as he walked in with JJ. In truth, nobody had been introduced yet so this would be a perfect time to introduce them. 

"Im Emily, Emily Prentiss" She looked at Sophie whilst extending her hand to see if she would make any gestures to help her out but all Sophie did was nod. Before they could actually get introduced, Sophie's dad had called them in as there was a case. 

"I'll catch you guys later, save some lives for me yeah?" Sophie walked away and as much as she wanted to walk in with the others to see what this case was about, she had plans with her stepmother and she was not about to abandon them.

A/N: Hey guyss, I did not expect this book to become this popular this fast and I'd like to apologise for not updating in a while. I had too much school work to do and it was all catching up to me but I had to get this chapter out for those of you who have been patiently waiting for a new chapter. I appreciate every single one of you guys and always remember to prioritise your mental health over everything and anything. Also, Speak Now tv came outttt. I am in love with it. Comment on what song you guys like the most in this new version. Till next time lovelies <3 (Also scott for the win if you watch love island loll)

 Till next time lovelies <3 (Also scott for the win if you watch love island loll)