𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝟺

Sophie's dad was working on a case where an Unsub (or the villain as Sophie used to call them) glued women's eyes open and would rape them. 

Sophie had heard all of that just by listening in on Garcia's call that would come in every so often whilst she was studying . Sophie punched in the code and swung the door open. She sat on the chair and swiveled around to Garcia.

"So, what's the tea?" Sophie asked not knowing her father and the team were listening on the other line. Aaron sighed obviously forgetting his daughter would be on the other line.

"Soph it's not tea it's a case and women are getting killed" Aaron sternly stated to his daughter and even though she couldn't see him, Sophie could see his stern look from the call. 

Apparently they had learnt that the Unsub was wearing a ski mask when he was about to rape an innocent women. After reading a bit about the case from looking over Garcia's shoulder, Sophie had something to add.

"So basically to sum this up this guy is a weirdo that has serious mental problems" Sophie stated wanting to put her opinion on this matter. Everyone on the other side laughed at the joke. It was fun to have Sophie on the other side of the call. She always had jokes to lighten any situation.

"Also happy birthday Spence, your birthday present is sitting on your desk waiting for you"

"Thank you Soph " Spencer smiled at himself, he should've known. Sophie was never one to miss people's birthdays. Whilst she was looking over the case secretly (hoping to God that Garcia wouldn't notice and snatch it off her" she noticed something

"The verses" Sophie mumbled whilst everyone just ignored her thinking she was muttering something under her breath."The verses" Sophie stated loudly. This time everyone on the other end of the call and Garcia focused on her.

"What?" They all simultaneously asked confused over why she just said that out of nowhere.

"The verses out of the ballad. He's literally copying it like how I copy off my homework. He's following the death side of the conversation."

Aaron had heard the homework comment but put it at the back of his mind. He was going to talk about that and the fact that she was reading the case file later with her. 

"Yeah I mean this ballad is ten verses long just on the death side. He's got plenty to work with" Spencer went off ranting the wheels in his brain working  about the ballad and how the Unsub hadn't put the verses in the first murders and that's when Gideon had figured it out too.

They were ready to give a profile.

 Apparently the attacker was Black but he was not the Tommy killer. Garcia was ready to tap into the sheriff stations phone system. 

The Unsub wanted the attention all to himself and by getting the wrong guy, he was going to be furious. The phone rang startling Sophie out of her little nap she was taking.

"Go for miss Penelope Garcia". The team asked if Garcia was ready and she responded with
"I am always ready with my awesome power" which made Sophie laugh. 

It was good to laugh over the most random things once in a while. Garcia was so ready to catch the perv but all she needed was 15 seconds. But she had failed. Garcia was hung up on that but Sophie tried to cheer her up buy bringing her coffee with donuts.

 Sophie hated coffee so she bought herself some tea with chocolate donuts. That cheered Garcia up for a while and the team was now ready to catch the bastard.

They had caught the Unsub with Gideon's persuasion to the Unsub and his rant about him making sure the Unsub will be known  across the media. The Unsub dumbly fell for it and they had put him behind bars. 

As Sophie waited for her father later that evening, she realized her step-mothers due date was soon. Sophie didn't know how to feel as she had mixed feelings about this subject.

 Sophie-in her younger years- had spent a lot of time with her father but when the baby was born, would her father have time for him? She didn't want the way she felt about her father to pass onto her young brother. The absent father figure who had no time for 2 of his kids.

As they came out of the elevator, Sophie tackled Spencer into a hug that silently meant happy birthday.

 Spencer chuckled as he tightened his hold on her. He thought she had forgetting about his birthday and had bought him a last minute present but she had a Doctor who poster with all of the actors autographs on it.

Sophie always knew what to get everybody for their birthdays 

A/N: I wanted to make a new chapter as soon as because I just noticed I update in like such a slow time. Guess what, today is my birthday!! Feels the same. I hope you liked this new chapter. I promise there will be new things happening but I have sm school and a food tech lesson in a few days and a lot of drama is happening within a lot of friendship groups lol. Ily guys, thank you for 200 reads. That went so fast. Byeee. Take care of yourself and make sure to put yourself first before anyone!!

 Take care of yourself and make sure to put yourself first before anyone!!