C h a p t e r 1 2

Something about grieving someone that was very much still here confused the hell out of Sophie. She missed Elle. Every time Sophie walked into into the Quantico headquarters she hoped to see a glimpse or just something that reminded her of Elle.

 Instead every time she walked out of those glass doors she would see a lonely desk that once was full of laughter and joy and, god it hurt . Maybe it was the fact that Sophie felt betrayed as she saw her father because all she could think about was the fact that he fired Elle or maybe it was the fact that no one even mentioned or uttered Elle's name ever again when she left. 

How could they not miss someone who they spent years with? It nagged her brain and invaded her thoughts.

Sophie walked into her dad's office expecting her dad with his usual stack of paperwork near him but instead she saw a young women sitting there looking anxious. Who was she? The young women looked up at Sophie, hope draining from her face when she realised it wasn't the person she had spent hours waiting for. 

"Oh I thought you were- 

"My dad? Yeah he's not going to be here for a while, he's on a case" Sophie told the women who's face dropped at the mention of Sophie's dad not being here for much longer. 

"Please don't tell me you haven't been here for the last four days" Sophie said looking amused at the anxious women. It was weird seeing people look nervous to see her dad. 

"This was dropped off today" The women said standing up and dropping the files in Sophie's hand. "I'm Emily by the way, Emily Prentiss" reaching her hand towards Sophie's. 

Sophie shook her hand and looked up at her. "Sophie, Sophie Hotchner"

That day another unbreakable bond was formed. 

1 hour later 

Sophie and Emily had actually hit off pretty well. Whilst Emily was about to leave, Sophie asked her if she had wanted any smarties and staying for a few minutes turned into an hour. It was funny how fast time went when you didn't pay any attention to it. 

Emily and Sophie were laughing at the photo Emily was sharing of her high school pictures. Sophie would've never guessed Emily would've been seen like that. 

"So tell me are you going to be joining the team?" Sophie asked Emily curious if she was joining the team. 

Emily looked surprised at the question. "Maybe, it depends on whether your father will allow me to join or not. If I do join, what can I expect?" she asked Sophie and Sophie was eager to answer the question 

That resulted in another 30 minutes just talking about the team. 

"And we were racing to see how many smarties we could fit in our-" Sophie was interrupted by her father walking in midst telling her story about how fast she and Spencer could eat smarties. 

Agent Hotchner look confused but silently looked at his daughter telling her to leave so he could talk to Emily. Sophie stood up and looked at Emily 'good luck' she silently mouthed to Emily as she left the office. 

Who knows, maybe Emily would be fun to have in the team

A/N: Hii. I've been trying to update as fast as I can in between school and everything to do with it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've decided I might just be doing monthly updates since I've been so busy with everything. Anyways, I think I mentioned this before but GRACIE DROPPED HER NEW ALBUM!. Comment what your fav song is, mine is 'i know it won't work'. Literally so good. Hope you're taking care of yourselves, make sure to always take care of your mental health. Till next time <33