Chapter 2: The Queen's Care

T.N.K pov

...were you dead?...

No; you could still feel the world around you.

...had you been captured by some unknown people?...

Absolutely

Your eyes fluttered open before taking in your surroundings before finding your self inside a dark lit and colored room. Under you however was a soft and warm bed, along with matching sheets and soft pillows.

Confused, you tried to move, but found some difficulty; your body hadn't fully recovered, but you knew you had to either leave, or find out where you were. Though you did find that you had almost been completely disarmed.

Your drones, your weapons, your giant metal bag; even portions of your armor and suit were missing. Most noticeable, was the lack of helmet, to which you spotted on a nightstand.

Looking down however, despite you wearing the same cloths as before, you noticed how skeletal your armor was now. Simple poles and gears that made up the frame and spine for most of your gear could be seen. Much to your surprise, the gears and mechanism were a lot more quite now too...but who did it?

You wanted to continue resting on the bed, but more questions began to flood into your mind.

Crawling off the bed, you stood up before approaching your helm. A large piece of it was missing, as well as damaged in almost all other places.

You let a tired sigh out before putting the helmet back down on the night stand. The then began heading towards the exit. Carefully, you peaked out; perhaps you were still afraid that a random scientist would see you in the open, and send the guards to beat you, but now...you weren't in the lab anymore.

You peaked into a dark colored hallway. You couldn't describe the feeling in your chest, but the only way you could describe was "home".

Walking out of the room, and it's safety, you traversed through the long hallways before eventually finding yourself in front of a large door. It was then you began to hear a few having a walking conversation, and coming towards your direction. Wanting to hide, and avoid conflict, you opened the door and ran in after closing it quickly behind you.

???: *Chuckle* so you are awake~

Felling a shiver come across your spine, you slowly looked behind before standing in the presence of the voice.

To what you could see, you caught sight of some sort of conference or meeting room. Though at the end of the table, a large chair facing a window to the out side seemed to hold someone.

???: After they mixed your blood with Grimm, I could feel you in my ranks... Far away and different of course...but there~

The chair spun as if by magic before revealing a pale skinned woman sitting at the end of the table. A pair of red eyes gleamed towards you as fear began to set. Authority figures like her had always made you fear... Because of their control...she was no different.

Like a wild animal, you backed away before you eventually finding yourself back up against the door you used to get in.

???: T.N.K, was it?- there is no need to be afraid. I simply wish to speak with you.

Your already tense body began to relax before you slowly walked forward. A small smile appeared of the woman's face as you stood at the other end of the long table.

???: Come closer~

With a wave of her hand, the table split in two before opening up a small walkway towards her.