Chapter 14: Tangled Webs

Neo pov

Me: 'Come on come on come on!- how long does it take for a massive ship to land already!'

As I stood at the exit, I aimed to dash straight towards the white fang hideout I was told Y/N was in...but why did team RWBY follow me...and where is the emo black bow one?

Yang looked in my direction before walking over to me.

Yang: hey Amy, you haven't seen our teammate Blake anywhere, have ya?

I shook my head before getting curious. Pulling up my scroll I typed up my response.

Me: why are you asking about her?

Yang took only a second to read the message before speaking back.

Yang: well...Blake and Weiss had a..."large disagreement". Turns out that she was part of white fang for a bit, but left to try and better herself. Weiss never really...saw eye to eye to this at all...but in the end, she drove Blake away, and now we are trying to find her.

I typed up another message.

Me: and what if she doesn't want to be found.

Yang sighed before giving me hopeful glance.

Yang: it...it's really not up to her or Weiss if they make up or not...but we all need her...we are a team after all...

I only gave an agreeing nod before looking out the window...why were there Atlas mechs roaming around?

Y/N pov

You walked into a large warehouse before seeing a small stage.

Adam: and in here, is where we hold most of our announcements. We are scheduled to hold both a movement plan going forward with our peaceful protests, and new equipment coming in.

Y/N: weapons?

Adam crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he responded.

Adam: kinda. Torch Wick was able to "commandeer" a small batch of old Atlas mechs. They're for more construction, and combat use. But we are going to be stripping them of their weapons and armor. They'll help us move things here, and protect anyone that may be in harms way during our protests. All we need will be some volunteers that will train to use these.

Y/N: hmmm...oh wait, I can bring my Glare over here!

Adam: your what?

Adam looked at you with a confused glance before watching you pull out your spider bots remote. On said remote was a button labeled "recall".

Y/N: hope this works...

Somewhere in Beacon...

Velvet walked into the forest looking for Y/N...was he on his robot again?

Velvet: Y/N?!...you there!?...can you heal my ears again!?... Cardin pinched them again...

Velvet reached the robot, but no sign of Y/N anywhere...

Velvet: hmm...I wonder...

Velvet mantled on top of the spider bot before opening the pilot hatch.

Velvet: nope, not in here either...where is he-

The bot suddenly powered on before moving sharply, and abruptly. Making Velvet not only let out a squeak of terror...but also causing her to fall into the cockpit before the hatch automatically closed. All systems turned on while posting a sign saying "recall mode" and a map to where it was going on the pilot viewing screen...it was going to Vale!?

Velvet: oh...oh, no...

The engines powered up. Sending vibrations throughout the mech while it's eyes gave off their unusual and uncanny glow.