Chapter 16: Pass The Tank Please

Corky: should have specified in the last chapter....your vote isn't for who'll first dibs on taking you away...it's who will have you in the beginning of the chapter~...have fun..."little lights"

Chapter start!

The wind from the docks passed by like the waves rushed nearby.

No one dared to move or speak at the risk of starting something they wouldn't be able to finish. But one thing was for sure...you were down, out, and in dire need of assistance.

That was until Roman had a little plan hatching in his mind.

Standing like a gentleman with nothing wrong, he placed his free hand behind himself, with his cane wrapped tightly in his grip in front of himself.

With Neo behind him, she would be able to see what he was planning through a simple motion.

Pulling up his scroll from his back pocket, he signaled Neo with a sequence of colors and key words.

Roman: 'Fake it off'

Neo saw these words and symbols, and immediately understood what he meant. A few henchmen, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury would have to hold off a small platoon of Atlas Soldier's, Winter Schnee, Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, and the man himself General James Ironwood...things were looking quite Grimm for the most part...but that's exactly what they needed...a Grimm...

As Apples slithered out and into the open behind Y/N's injured body. The two head noticed what kind of situation their best friend was in. They had stabilized their friend for now, but if they did nothing...he would surely perish...

Both heads looked at each other before nodding...they knew what to do...

Slithering closer to Neo without being detected. They bumped their heads on her caff to get her attention.

Neo spared a quick and glance before letting a hint of surprise at the two headed snake's presence.

...it seemed like it was warning her of Y/N's condition, but even then, despite their plea, there was still the pressure of the current situation at hand.

Roman was the first to speak...this would either mark the beginning of a war...or start one sides uprise, and another's down fall...

Roman: well I personally think that this has been quite the eventful day! Old tech vs advance tech, pruned corruption from the White Fang, peace rallies, and what else?...

Everyone was silent...

Roman: tough crowd... well...if anyone has anything else to say. We'll be making our way back...with our catch of course~

Roman spun to turn around to Neo and the others...but before he could take the first step...a shot was fired; the bullet landing in front of him...he looked back to see the smoking barrel from one of Ironwood's drawn revolvers...

Ironwood: on several counts of theft on Atlas property. Multiple terrorists acts, and conspiracy; you are hereby arrested under Atlas authority...I won't let you take that boy...Winter!- ...arrest them.

Roman groaned in annoyance before saying something under his breath.

Roman: *whisper* if I had a penny every time someone said that...*sigh*

Winter: yes sir!

Winter took a few steps forwards towards us, but roman quickly signaled Neo to hold Y/N up. They were going to have to fake a shake down to get out of here.

Roman: up up up! Not. A. Step. Closer...or your little soldier boy here gets it~

Neo held the bladed portion of her umbrella to Y/N's neck. Velvet tried to intervene, but was immediately stopped by several henchmen blocking her attempt. Neo gave no hint of nervousness, but even she was begining to think that there wasn't a way out of this... someone was going to be left behind...