Chapter 1: Party with Friends

Elle's POV

I am going to the party with my friends tonight but my mom doesn't know about that because I keep it as a secret because I know she won't let me go, not that because she don't trust me it's because she doesn't want anything to happen to me. So I'm just going to say that I have a project to make with my classmates/friends.

Elle: hey mom

Jen: hey honey

Elle: can I talk to you?

Jen: of course what is it?

Elle: so...I have a project to do with my classmates...and I need to go later,so can I?

Jen: what time are you going?

Elle: 7:30pm is that okay with you?

Jen: yeah,sure just be home by 12 okay?

Elle: okay,thanks mom you're the best I love you

Jen: I love you too sweetie

Elle: oh by the way where's Justin?

Jen: he's out

Elle: oh well so that means it's only you and I?

Jen: yes,honey and by the way here's your breakfast

Mom hands me the plate full of food and I ate it(duh what are you gonna do with it?)

At Jen's Mansion (7 pm)

It's now 7pm and that means I only have 30 minutes to get ready before I go to the party and I'm so freaking excited. I walked downstairs but Justin is still not here yet so I thought it's just a little overtime in the work then I asked mom.

Elle: are you sure that you're gonna be okay here? You're gonna be alone.

Jen: yes, I'm sure honey so now you better go your classmates must be waiting for you.

Elle: okay,bye mom I love you

I said while hugging her and kissing her in the cheek

Jen: bye honey I love you too

She said while hugging me back and kissing me in the forehead

At the Party

We all arrived at someone's house, when we got inside all we can hear is loud music and some other people laughing then one boy who looks like my age hand me a beer and to my friends also, but I refuse to have it because I know that I will get in so much trouble when my mom or dad founds out but they force me to drink it so I don't have a choice but to drink that fucking beer.

At Jen's Mansion (Jen's POV)

It's now quarter to to 2 but Elle is still not here I told her to be home by 12 but she didn't listen cause it's now 2 am.I try to call her but she wasn't answering then I heard the door shut and I saw Elle she's on the way to her room but I open the lights.

Elle: shit!

Jen: where have you been young lady it's 2 in the morning I told you to be home by 12 but you didn't fucking listen to me.

Elle: well...I'm from my friends house

Jen: why do you smell like alcohol,do you really go to your friends house?

Elle: ummm

Jen: that's what I thought you don't go to your friends house to make some project you go to the fucking party!

Elle: well I'm sorry I know that you won't let me go so I lie

Jen: I can't believe you Elle how can you lie to me?

Elle: well I had to but mom I want to say that I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again

Jen: you promise?

Elle: yes mom so now can you forgive me?

I nod

Elle: I'm really sorry mom I promise I won't do it again

She said while hugging me

Elle's POV

As I hugged mom I felt her crying then I asked.

Elle: Mom why are you crying?

Jen: Nothing.

Elle: Mom, what is it?

Jen: Elle, Justin cheated on me.

As mom said that she began to cry hard

Elle: Mom it's okay I'm here to support you

I said while hugging her

Elle: umm...do you want me to call....dad?

I hope you like this Chapter so this is it the next chapter is about Brennifer I hope you really like this!!
And you can also comment to give me some ideas.