Chapter 5: At Home Danger

Brad: I said put your guns down!

Jen: what do you want?!

Man #1: we need a $10 million!

One thing they didn't know is that Brad called the cops before we went to Elle's room. Suddenly, they heard some cops coming from downstairs so they just run to the window and left our house but before they go far the two cops caught the two men. Once the two men got arrested Elle run to us crying.

Jen: Elle, baby don't worry we're here. Stop crying.

Elle: Mom......

Elle said crying and hugging me tightly

Jen: shh...you're with me now, you're safe now honey, stop crying.

It broke my heart seeing my daughter cry, but I don't know what to do, she just got so traumatized by her own home because of that two man.

Brad: okay. Thank you for coming.

I heard Brad talk to one of the cops.

Brad: goodbye, have a great night.

I heard the front door closed and saw Brad walking toward us.

Brad: hey honey, are you okay?

Brad said kneeling in front of Elle.

Elle: yes, I'm fine because I know that you guys are here by my side.

Jen: we promise that it's not gonna happen again....

I didn't even finish my line when Brad said:

Brad: I'm gonna have your windows double locked.

Elle: Thanks dad.

Brad: I will do anything just to protect you my love.

Elle: I love you so much, dad

Brad: I love you too.

Then they hug each other tight. Seeing my daughter that close to her dad is all I could wish for.

Jen: Okay guys, let's forget about this for a meantime. Wanna watch a movie?

Elle: sure, what movie are we watching?

Jen: your choice.

Brad: I'm just gonna get some popcorns, okay.

Elle: okay....so what about 'The Proposal'

Jen: oh, I love that movie.

We start to watch a movie and Brad is back from the kitchen with a popcorn on his hand, then we put a big blanket around us. After the movie is done I saw Brad and Elle sleeping peacefully then I turn off the tv so I can also sleep.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
The Next Morning: Brad's POV

I woke up in like 7 in the morning then I saw that my two ladies ate still sleeping in the couch, yes we slept here after watching a movie.

I start to get ready go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, then I start to make breakfast. My specialty Blueberry Chocolate Chips Pancakes but before I make those, I make myself first a one glass of coffee.

I start to make Pancakes when I saw Jen waking up slowly then I said.

Brad: Morning Jen.

Jen: Morning too Brad......

She said yawning.

Jen: what time is it?

Brad: it's quarter to 8

Jen: oh, I need to get ready, I need to meet up with Court.

Brad: oh alright, but eat your breakfast first.

Jen: okay sir.

After Jen finished her breakfast she goes to her room to get ready, then Elle finally woke up.

Brad: Morning sweetie.

Elle: Morning dad, what ya making?

Brad: Pancakes.

Elle: can I have some?

Brad: of course, here.

I hand her, her plate so she can eat her breakfast already. After she finished her breakfast she asked me if I can drop her at Avery's then I said 'sure' so she started getting ready. Also Jen is now at Court's house, once Elle is ready we go to Avery's house already then I went to my house to get change.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi Guys!! So this is the Chapter 5 and so sorry if take too long to published this but here I am and I hope you like it!💖🥰

-Erin