Chapter 7: The Dinner

They arrived at his house 20 minutes later. They stepped outside the car, walk together to the front door until they reached the doorknob.

Brad opened the door for Jen, so that she can come in first.

"Your house is so beautiful.... and it's so modern." Jen compliment the house making Brad smile, then he continues showing the house to Jen

A little later

"And here's the art room"

"You paint?" Jen asked shocked.

"Well, actually I don't really paint but I make sculpture though"

"Ohh?"

"Okay, enough now let's just go eat" Brad said making Jen giggle.

After Dinner

"That was really good" Jen said sitting on the couch

"Yeah?"

Jen nods

"Let's go to outside, let's watch the sunset!" Brad said pulling Jen with him.

"Wow.... the view you have in here is so beautiful"

"You're more beautiful than the sunset Jen" Brad said making her blush.

"Oh, stop it" Jen said looking at him.

They stand there in silence while looking at the sky. Brad step a little closer to Jen, still looking at her eyes.

He leans in making Jen's heartbeat skip a second.

He then started to kiss her on the lips.... Jen kissed her back for a second as she doesn't realize what actually is happening between them.

After a minute Jen pulled back catching her breath while Brad do the same.

"Umm, sorry" Brad said

After a few seconds, She leans in again kissing him passionately, Brad kissed her back pushing her at the wall.

"Brad... mhm... bedroom." Jen tried to say between the kisses.

They go to the bedroom, Brad closing the door behind him, while pushing Jen on the bed. Brad starts to undress himself, leaving his boxers only. He climbs on top of Jen, making her crave for more.

Brad takes off Jen's top.... unhooking her bra.... Brad stops for a second as he wants Jen's permission before he do anything on her. And this being their first time again seeing each other naked.

On the other hand Jen felt a little uncomfortable as this is the first time Brad gonna see her naked..... again.

They continue what they're doing until around 2 in the morning then they fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N
Hey guys I know it's been a while since I last update this book. But here I am now and I know there's one missing book in my page I deleted it. After the interview of Jen with allure I decided to delete it as a respect for Jen but I will keep this book because this book has been part of my life. So I hope you like this chapter and feel free to comment whatever you think of this and thanks for reading!