Chapter 8: The One The Morning After

Jen wokes up from the sunlight hitting her face, she then turns to the other side facing Brad who's sleeping peacefully beside her, after the activities last night.

Brad slightly flinched making Jen smile.

"Hey...." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Good Morning" Brad said kissing Jen's nose making her giggle.

"Had a good sleep?" She asked.

"Yep, you?"

"I think I sleep well too"

"I'm just gonna call Ana to let her know that I'm still at your place. And do you want some breakfast?"

Jen ask getting up from the bed picking up her clothes from the floor, wrapping the sheets around her. She puts her clothes again going to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Sure."

"Okay. I'm just gonna call Ana."

Brad went to the bathroom to freshen up also, while Jen is on the phone with Ana.

Ana's POV
Cali and I are preparing our breakfast as my phone rings. It was mom.

"I had to pick up this"

I said to Cali while picking up my phone going to the backyard.

"Okay" she said smiling.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, honey. How's your sleepover? Cali's mom said she's gonna pick up her in an hour."

"Oh. We had so much fun last night, we stayed up until 3 in the morning. It was so fun! How's your date with dad last night?" I said giggling.

"I'm glad you had fun honey. And well..... your dad and I had fun also."

"Did you do it?" I gasp.

"You guess."

"Oh my god! When are you gonna come home? You need to tell me everything!"

"Soon, dear"

"Alright bye-bye, mom. Love you"

"Love you too, honey"

I hang up the call smiling.

I went back to the kitchen to help Cali and I told her that her mom's gonna be here in an hour. After we finish cooking and eating, she packed her things ready to leave.

<1 hour later>
The doorbell went off, we expect to see Mrs. Victoria but it was.....

Justin?