Chapter 6: New Chapter as a Family

Disclaimer: This chapter changed a lot of POV's

(Anastasia's POV) 'A week after the incident '

It was Friday and I have a class which is suck but it's fine because I can see my friends. So I go the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and then take a bath.

After taking a bath, I rush downstairs seeing my mom cooking breakfast so I walk towards the kitchen and said:

"Hey Mom" Mom stops what she's doing to look at me and then she smiled.

"Morning honey, are you hungry?" Mom ask smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, why so happy?" I ask teasing her.

"Umm... your dad asked me if I can have a dinner with him in his house"

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm not sure."

"Why did you say that?" I ask confused

"Because, you're gonna be here by yourself and I can't let that happen"

"Mom, do you remember that I'm already 17 years old and I can take care of myself already"

"I know that, but after what happened to you I don't know if I can handle leaving you alone anymore"

"But Mom, you need to spend time with dad tell your true feelings for each other, talk about stuff, the new you, and anything."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm always sure, Mom"

"Okay fine, but make sure to always lock the door and I'll text you if I'm on my way home, okay?"

"I will, Mom"

Mom get her phone maybe to text dad and say that she's free tonight....omg I'm so excited for their dinner or "date".

I continue to eat my breakfast but it's still early so I have time to prepare before I go to school.

At the School (Author's POV)

While Ana is walking at the hallway of the school she saw her best friend, Calista, she start running like crazy to hug her best friend.

"Hey, Cali!" Anastasia exclaimed hugging Calista.

"Hey, Ana!" Her best friend said.

"So, what do you wanna do after class.....oh my I have a great idea!"

"Oooh.....what is it?"

"I was thinking of having a sleepover in my house since my mom is having a dinner with dad"

"What a great idea!"

"I'm so excited for later!"

"Me too....so yeah see you in class?"

"See you, bye Cali"

"Bye Ana"

After Class

Anastasia is texting her mom to tell her that Calista and her are gonna have a sleepover later, while she's waiting for her to pick her up, so she doesn't have to worry about Ana being alone.

After she send the message to her mom, she saw Jen's car pulling up in the parking lot of school.

"Hey Mom" Anastasia said while her mom is getting out of the car.

"Hey honey, how's your day?" Jen asked Ana while putting her arm around Ana's neck.

"It was great, I had fun playing volleyball"

"Well, that's good to hear.....I saw your message"

"And....what do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea you're not gonna be alone anymore"

"Yes! Thanks Mom"

"You're welcome honey"

They get into the car, putting their seatbelts on, then Anastasia asked.

"So Mom, what are you gonna wear tonight?"

"Umm.....I haven't decided yet, can you help me?"

"I would love too"

"When will Calista come later?"

"She said 7:45 pm"

"Oh okay, we still have time"

At the house (Jen's POV)

"You look beautiful Mom"

"Awww.....thank you honey"

"Is dad gonna pick you up?"

"Yeah, want to see him?"

"Yeah....I miss him"

While Ana and I are talking the bell goes off.

"Your dad is probably there, come on let's check"

"Okay"

At the same time downstairs (Brad's POV)

As I was walking to the front door, I saw a girl standing knocking at the door.

"Hi, I'm Brad"

"Oh Shit" She scream probably got scared of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I scare you"

"No, no, no you didn't Mr Pitt"

"Are you Calista?"

"Yes I am Mr Pitt"

"Call me Uncle Brad or Brad, whatever you want" I laugh making her laugh too.

"Can I ask, what are you doing here?"

"Oh Ana, invite me to have a sleepover since you and Aunt Jen are gonna have a dinner, right?"

"Yeah that's right"

While we were talking the door flies open then I saw Jen and Ana. I stop what I'm doing to look at Jen.

"Hey dad" Ana said hugging me.

"Hey sweetie" I said hugging her back and kissing the top of her head.

"Hey Cali, let's go to my room"

"Okay!"

"Bye Mom, bye Dad have fun!"

"Bye honey, bye Cali"

"Bye Aunt Jen"

<><><><><>
"You look beautiful Jen"

(Btw Jen is wearing a Black Mini Dress with no straps and just fall above her knees)

"Oh stop it....but, thank you"

"You're welcome, shall we?"

"Sure.....Ana we're leaving have fun!"

"Okay Bye!"

A/N
Finally! Hi guys just want to say I'm sorry again also I decided to change my writing, so yeah here's a new chapter. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading!💖

E💖