Chapter 14

Brad: Wait, really? Thank you so much.

Brad hangs up the phone as Jen walks in the kitchen to make dinner.

Jen: Who's that?

Brad: It's my lawyer he said I can see the kids at Saturday.

Jen: Are they gonna stay here or your place?

Brad: Well, since Ana don't get to spend some time with her siblings anymore since the divorce and I think her, Zahara and Shiloh will get along. We can probably stay here as long as you're okay with it.

Jen: I don't really mind, but do they know that we're back together? I don't want them to look different at me since you and Angelina just got divorce and I also just got divorce. Don't they think it's weird?

Brad: Don't worry about that I'll tell them when I pick them up. Also, it's getting late now, is Ana still not home?

Jen: She texted me that she's gonna be late since they have a practice for their prom. And I told her to just text me whenever she wants us to pick her up.

After Jen said that, her phone rang and it's Ana calling them.

Ana: Hey mom, were done practicing. Can you pick me up?

Jen: Hi baby, I'm on my way.

Ana: Great, see you later mom. Love you!

Jen: Love you too, sweetie!

Jen hangs up then looked at Brad.

Jen: Come on, we're gonna pick up her.

Brad: Okay, just let me grab my keys.

Then they leave the house. After 10 minutes they are outside the school.

Brad: Hey sweetie, how's your day?

Ana: Daddd! You're back.

Ana ran to her father to hug him because they hadn't seen each other in a few days, since Brad needs to film in New York.

Ana: Well, my day is fine just tired from all the practicing.

Brad: Let's go home now so you can rest, huh?

Ana: Okayy. Hi mom.

Jen: Hey baby, come on.

They get in the car and had a stopover at the McDonald's to order some food since Jen didn't have a time to cook dinner for them.

Ana: Thank you, mom and dad.

Jen and Brad: You're always welcome, sweetie.

Saturday
Brad is on his way to pick up the kids and tell them something really really important. Brad parks outside the house of Angelina and went straight to the front door.

Brad: Hey Angie, how are you and the kids?

Angie: We're doing great.

Brad: Uh, hey there is something I want to tell you.

Angie: Sure, come in the kids aren't even finish yet so we have time. What is it about? Have you met someone new? Do I know her?

Brad: Yes, you know her it's Jen.

Angie: Like Jen Aniston?

Brad: Yeah.

Angie: Wow, how does Ana feel about this?

Brad: She is actually so happy, since she had a broken family since she was 4 years old.

Angie: Oh my gosh, now I feel guilty.

Brad: Don't be, it's actually both our fault more of mine, but yeah you know past is past. So, I told you this because I'm gonna tell the kids also and I don't want them to think Jen as the reason why we broke up cause no.

Angie: Well, they are not stupid Brad. If you explain to them they will surely understand and they love Jen you know that. And Ana she's the sweetest young girl I've ever met.

Brad: Thank you so much for your blessing, Angie.

Angie: No problem. Kids! Your dad is here hurry up!

Kids: We're coming!

The kids run in the living room hugging their dad and he told them the big news with the help of Angelina.

Angie: Guys, dad has something to tell you all. Brad, go ahead.

Brad: Okay, so kids how do you feel about me dating someone?

Shiloh: Umm, dad we actually saw something on the internet regarding you and Aunt Jen. Is it true that you guys are back together?

Brad: Where did you found it?

Zahara: It's everywhere dad, there is a picture of you guys together with Ana and it's looks like you're picking her up.

Brad: Oh really? I didn't even saw any papz there.

Shiloh: So, is it true?

Brad: Yes, and how do you guys feel about it?

Vivienne: Well, you know we love Jen and we would love her to be apart of our family.

Angie: We promise that she's not gonna replace anyone. Just think of her as an additional to our family. Okay guys?

Kids: Yes, mom.

Brad: Thank you guys for being understanding.

Pax: Anytime dad.

Brad: Come on, let's get in the car Ana and Jen are waiting.

Vivienne: Oh, we're gonna stay at their place? Yehey!

Brad: Say your goodbyes to your mom.

Kids: Bye mom, love you!

Angie: Bye, love you too!