Chapter 13: Casual Days

Brad and Ana spent time together, while Jen is on set for Murder Mystery.

They went to Brad's parent for a daily visit. After they went to Brad's parent they went to the set to visit Jen, also to pick her up. Brad parked outside the studio, it was 7 pm. Jen's assistant lead them to Jen's dressing room, a few minutes pass by Jen walked in talking to some crews.

Jen: Thanks, bye!

Jen said to one of the crews, when she finally get inside her dressing room she was suprised to see her man and her daughter.

Jen: Omg, what are you guys doing here?

She said with a smile on her face while walking to her daughter to give her a hug.

Ana: Well, since dad and I don't have anything else to do after we went to Nana's house we decided to pick you up.

Jen: Oh, that is so sweet. Hey sweetheart.

After giving her daughter a long hug as she misses her all day. She finally went over to Brad to give him a hug.

Brad: Hey, how's your day?

Jen: It was so great. Can we go home now, I was kind of hungry.

Ana: Sure, what do you wanna eat?

Jen: Anything will be good.

Brad: Let's go home then.

They say bye to the crews and staff then went straight home. As soon as they got home, Ana went straight to the kitchen to prepare some food for her parents. Jane, her grandma taught her how to make carbonara so she made it for her parents.

The dinner went well, they just talked about how their day went. It was pretty casual dinner with them. After the finish the dinner, Ana did the dish and Brad stay for a while so that they can watch some movie. After watching some movies, Ana fell asleep  on Jen's lap.

Brad: I think I'm gonna take off.

Jen: Oh Brad, it's late. Don't you want to stay?

Brad: Sure, where do you want me to sleep?

Jen: You can sleep in my room. But, first can you help me put Ana in her bed?

Brad: Of course.

Brad stand up from his seat helping Jen lift Ana in her lap. They got in her room, put Ana in bed carefully. Brad and Jen stay on the living room for a little while to talk about their life that they missed when they were apart. A few hours pass by they decided to sleep also that Jen had a really long day at work. They went to Jen's room and fall asleep immediately.

<The Next Day>
Jen woke up from a sunlight hitting her face, she doesn't move as she feels that there was someone who was laying next to her. And she it. It was her man. She smiled remembering their little talk last night. She feels like she was back to '05 where she spent most of her days with her husband and her baby talking and laughing, if she's being honest she doesn't regret anything that happened to her and also, she's thankful that Brad and her find their way back to each other again.

After zoning out for a minute, she doesn't realize that Brad is already awake next to her.

Brad: Hey sweetheart. Good morning.

Brad said kissing the side of her head.

Jen: Mhm, good morning babe. Want some breakfast?

Brad: Sure.

They get up from the bed, then when they reach the bottom of the staircase. They're met by their daughter who is already making them a breakfast.

Ana: You slept here Dad?

Brad: Yeah, it was late last night so your Mom said it's good for me to stay here.

Jen: Yeah, you fell asleep last night when we are watching the movie.

Ana: Sorry, it was so comfortable to sleep in you lap Mom.

Jen: I bet. What are you making?

Ana: Just some pancakes and bacon, nothing special.

Brad: Oh, shoot!

Jen: Why, what happened?

Brad: My assistant called me and said there was some problem to the editing of my new movie. I'm sorry girls, but I have to go.

Jen: Oh, no problem. When are you coming back?

Brad: I'm not really sure but I'll text you later. Okay?

Jen: Okay.

Brad kissed the side of Jen's head then went to Ana to give her a kiss too.

Brad: Bye, I love you both.

Ana: Bye Dad, love you.

Jen: Bye, love you. Stay safe.

Brad: I will, see you later.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! I'm back with my old way of writing it's just we get pretty confuse sometimes on who is talking, so I changed it. Bye, thank you for reading this and make sure to leave some comments if you like this and votes will be appreciated too.🫶