The beginnings....

Dear diary;
Honestly, I don't know where to start. Firstly, my big brother is one of the MotoGP world champions. Joan... He is so lovely I always wanted to be just like him. One of the most talented drivers I ever met. I was there when he won the Moto3 title in 2017. By the way, I think Moto3 is the most exciting class of Moto GP. I was there; in all of his races from 2015 to 2017. As a 14 years old little girl I had no idea what would happen if I met my brother's teammate in Leopard Racing. I hope you know who I am talking about.
I met Fabio in 2016 in a very "interesting" situation.
It was the beginning of the pre-season and my brother was having a conversation with the crew chief. I was sitting in his spot in the box when this guy come and asked me.
-Hey girl, so you are Joan's new girlfriend, right?-asked Fabio
I was cleaning my brother's helmet so I didn't even look up and said. -I'm his sister asshole!
I just heard that he went away from me. I felt so relieved. That was the moment I realized I didn't even know who was that. I looked up and asked.:
-HEY! YOU! Who the hell are you?
Fabio turned back and just said:
-You don't know who am I? I'm an asshole you said it before.-I rolled my eyes.
-So you are the mate of my brother I see. I'm Y/N Mir thanks for asking.
-I didn't ask you anything. -He said.
-You know that you are so annoying right?
-Of course, I know, I just love to see you getting mad at me.-He laughed.
-Hahahaha. You think that's funny. You are so boring but bro I still don't know what's your name. -I said.
-That's way enough that I know yours. -He smiled and went back to the other side of the box.
*Joan ends the conversation and went back to me*
-Look at this beautiful helmet- I said. Joan smiled at me and asked me to come with him to get some lunch. Of course, I said yes.
-Who's your teammate?- I asked shyly. Joan looked a bit confused but answered:
-He is Fabio Quartararo one of my great friends; but why are you asking?
-Nothing special I just saw him and I was wondering.-Of course, I lied.-Is he Italian?
-No he is from France, Nice but he knows many languages.
-Oh I see. -I said. This was "way enough" to stalk him on the internet all night.
------------------AT NIGHT------------------
Humm Pretty interesting- I said after 30 minutes of searching I finally found his Instagram profile. His nickname is "ElDiablo" which means devil in Spanish. He was born on the 20th of April 1999. That's where our story begins. That's where the number 20 comes from.