2021 Portimao...

What an amazing place Portugal Is. I had a great feeling about this weekend and actually, Fabio made the Best weekend of his carrier but it might be just my opinion. After an awesome qualifying, he got the pole position and on Sunday the race victory also. I'm so proud of him for everything he archived but for me, it wasn't the best weekend. A big part of Fabio's hated me. Especially when a guy from the media asked me if I wanted to be a part of the press conference. I didn't want to but I should maybe more fans will like me after this. No.
In the press conference:
-Hi Y\N hi Fabio. We just have a few minutes for you too. So you too guys are officially together now.- a guy said.
-Yes we are but I don't understand why we are here. It's our private life. -Said Fabs and he looked a bit angry.
-No problem.- I sad as fast as I could- So yes we are together and yes I just wanted to say that I think that I don't deserve that much hate I get from Fabio's followers. I'm here in motogp since 2015. I don't need Fabio's money I truly love him and I'm sorry I just can't pretend that everything is fine. These comments and texts hurt me so much.- I said and I felt much better.
-They said these things? -He asked and I said yes a few times.
-So Y\N what did your family and friends say about you too? We're they supportive? -he asked.
-Joan my brother knew the whole thing about me and Fabs and yes and he was supportive.-I tried to stay calm.
-I just still don't understand why you guys are interested in my love life.-said Fabio- I think it's my and Y\N's business and I just want to ask my followers and fans to stop hating Y\N we are in love since 2016. And yes we waited for each other for long years.
-Not Y\N!- a woman said- he had 3 boyfriends since 2016. I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense.
When she said that Fabs immediately grabbed my arm and we went out. He looked cross and I didn't have any idea how to calm him down.
-Fabs... I'm so sorry- I started crying.- I-I-I...
He hugged me and said:
-No problem please stop crying. It's not your fault. They were so rude.
-Look.-I said- if they want something to write about what if we brake up.
-WHAT?! Y\N you are breaking up with me?! Why? What did I do?- he screamed
-Shhh. No in real never but we need to get them what they want a serious gossip that they can write about. Our life will be much harder but they won't hate me. - I said shyly.
-This is a horrible idea but, to be honest, that is what we need right now. -he said.
We talked for a while and we agreed. We had some rules. Such as:
•I have to sit in Joan's box during the whole weekend.
•We can't do anything together in public and we can't participate in the same events.
It will be hard.