My friend Tony.....

We are back after the summer break. I know I didn't write for a while. Nothing interesting happened. My relationship is mainly on the internet but I met a new friend. His name is Tony. He is such a great guy and he is racing in Moto2. I like him. He is one of Fabio's best friends so he helped us a lot.
Fabio took the championship lead from Johann. Wow, I was so sad I couldn't be with him.
Fabs had surgery. I was crying so hard because I couldn't be next to him to hold his hand. Tony was so sweet he stayed with me all night long.
-How are you?-he asked.
-Very bad I guess. -I answered.
-I know you are frustrated Y\N but I need to ask. Is it good for you to live your life separate from him?
-No of course not- I cried.
-THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING THIS SHIT?-he yelled.
-I DON'T KNOW MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF CELEBRITY MEDIA.
-y

he misses you so much.
-I miss him too. I just want him to be here right now. -I cried and I put my head on Tony's chest and fall asleep.

To be honest this was one of the biggest mistakes in my life. Being separable from Fabs caused me mental issues. Tony helped me a lot. He was my best friend who was always there for me. I knew I have to do something but I couldn't I had to deal with this situation until the end of the season, maybe it will be better. I hope so.