After the flag......

So diary;
Do you think that the universe hated me in 2019? I have the answer: Yes!
Joan placed in 12th place it wasn't bad at all. I was so proud of him. But there were so much more things that caused me mental issues. Especially the British GP after the flag moment.
This year was total shit.
I can't explain how many races I have to get over to be here right now.
But it ended.
----------------------2020----------------------
My brother won the championship title. He did it he achieved it but it was his victory, not mine.
My boyfriend just broke up with me right after my bro won the title. I had my own life which was in pieces. I knew I had to do something. I ran to the bathroom and started crying so hard. I knew there was one person who can help me out of this situation. But he hates me. No problem I didn't care. I looked horrible and it started raining. Nothing mattered. I wanted to hug him.
I ran to the Petronas box and waited. For long minutes.
He came out and when he saw me he looked so confused.
-Omg. Y\N Mir. Is that you?- he asked quietly.
-Fabs. I'm sorry. For everything.-he grabbed my hand and hugged me tightly.
-What happened?- he asked again.
-He broke up with me.- I cried.
-Who?-he asked 
-My boyfriend. My ex-boyfriend.-I whispered.
-You had a boyfriend.- he said curiously.
-I had but, it wasn't even a relationship. He cheated on me with 5 different girls while I was with him.- I cried.
-Did you love him?- he asked and my heart stopped beating.
-I liked him.- I said after a moment.
-There is a huge difference between love and like.-he said.
I knew this was the moment I waited for I pushed him away a bit so I could look into his eyes.
-Fabs I.....-but before I could finish the sentence a girl appeared looking for Fabio.
-Hey Babe who is that?- she asked. I felt a huge break in my heart. How could I be so stupid? How could he do this to me? I pushed Fabio away and just looked in his eyes madly. Then I turned around and went away.
It was the hardest minute of my life when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and kissed me.
-Are you serious?!- I screamed.-You have a girlfriend bro.
-Y\N stop!- he said. -She isn't my girlfriend.
-Then who the hell is she and why did she call you BABE?!
-She is one of my family's friends. She calls everyone Babe.- he said calmly. -hey Y\N as I said before I love you. Not like love. I felt my eyes fill up with tears. I was the happiest person alive. I hugged him and I finally said.
-Hey Fabs I Love you too<3- I remember all the butterflies and the happiness on his face.
-Wow you said it I waited for this I love you for 2 years. -he laughed.-but I have a question.
-What is it?-I whispered.
-It's really cold why are we still outside? Also, you will get cold.
(Yes he was right btw I was sick for two weeks) I laughed and he-he hold my hand. It was like a dream. -Also, -he said.- I have to tell you some great news.
-What is it?-I asked curiously.
-I signed with the factory Yamaha team. -he said quietly. I stopped in the middle of the paddock and just looked at him. It was the best night of my life. He was a few steps above me so I ran straight into his arms and kissed him.
-I'm so happy for you.-I cried.
-Omg.
-What?
-JOAN!- I turned around and saw my brother standing a few meters away standing.
-I can explain.-I started crying so hard and ran straight to my brother but instead of screaming he hugged me and said.
-Y\N I'm so happy to see you smiling again.
-What? You aren't mad at me or something? Are you serious?
-Like death. He spoke to me last year. He told me everything about you two.-I looked at Fabio and smiled at him. I felt like I can't be happier.